We'll bounce back next week

• I’m calling it now.

With or without Teddy. Our season is well and truly on the line, and they will know it. We beat Penrith, and we’re back in the game. We need a couple results to go our way, but none that aren’t unrealistic. My gut after the Cowboys game was we could turn up today a bit flat today. The gut tonight is telling me we’ll keep our season alive for another week next Friday night.

• I’d like to think so but Penrith are playing quite well and we’ll do well to match them TBH. I suspect the Titans broke our back today.

• @GNR4LIFE:

I’m calling it now.

With or without Teddy. Our season is well and truly on the line, and they will know it. We beat Penrith, and we’re back in the game. We need a couple results to go our way, but none that aren’t unrealistic. My gut after the Cowboys game was we could turn up today a bit flat today. The gut tonight is telling me we’ll keep our season alive for another week next Friday night.

I hope you are right, cos you were wrong about Hayne. I agree with you that the Panthers are beatable, would be good to have Brooks back for this game. Let’s hope the coach can fire them up. We have to keep winning can’t rely on other teams just yet.

• @willow:

I’d like to think so but Penrith are playing quite well and we’ll do well to match them TBH. I suspect the Titans broke our back today.

I’m not so convinced. They’re a resilient group of guys, and i think as long as there is a realistic chance we can get there, they will be switched on. Penrith can be very average at times, like the first time we played them. We’ll go close.

• @GNR4LIFE:

I’m calling it now.

😒
    its season over !
    We couldn’t get up at a packed home ground today . What makes you think we’ll beat Penrith at Penrith ?
    …and without Tedseco !

• @hobbo2803:

@GNR4LIFE:

I’m calling it now.

😒
    its season over !
    We couldn’t get up at a packed home ground today . What makes you think we’ll beat Penrith at Penrith ?
    …and without Tedseco !

Cos the season is on the line and they are gutsy.

• Brooks back likely

• @innsaneink:

Brooks back likely

There’s nothing to lose. He has to play.

• @hobbo2803:

@GNR4LIFE:

I’m calling it now.

😒
    its season over !
    …and without Tedseco !

I hate to say it Hobbo but i think you’re right. We will be close in the last 3 games but i reckon we will drop them all. I hope they prove me wrong but 2 away games and then Canberra will be very tough.

• We can win but might need some creativity……if we don’t get it from fullback we need some around the dummy half. To go in with Halatua and probably Lovett at dummy half (if its up to this inept coach)WE WILL LOSE CONVINCINGLY

• We will win both next games and lose to Canberra in a must win I think.

• Start planning for Mad Monday guys the Season is done and dusted!

• Last week beating the Cowboys was the high, this week a bit flat but didn’t turn it up almost got the money but unfortunately given the tough run home with two games away and most likely with Teddy I think that’s it for the season.

• Ask yourselves what the mindset would have been if we had lost last week like most expected, then come out and won today. We’d all be on a high tonight with renewed optimism.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@innsaneink:

Brooks back likely

There’s nothing to lose. He has to play.

He tore a PCL .
    If he’s not fit , he won’t play .

Recent Topics