Does Farah come in?

• Surely with Tedesco out with Rankin probably going to play fullback for the 80 we can bring back Robbie to 9, will have a point to prove and will give him that 250 at Leichhardt against Raiders if he plays every game.

I think we have no choice tbh, he should be picked he’s the best option and if we lose that’s our season gone!

Do or die situation!

• @teddy23:

Surely with Tedesco out with Rankin probably going to play fullback for the 80 we can bring back Robbie to 9, will have a point to prove and will give him that 250 at Leichhardt against Raiders if he plays every game.

I think we have no choice tbh, he should be picked he’s the best option and if we lose that’s our season gone!

Do or die situation!

I think he will add to the team off the bench as it was working.
    Sadly it won’t happen however, we need solution as our forwards are getting belted when halatau comes off we barely made 40 metres as set when he was not at hooker.

• Yup not counting on our coach changing much to the the team….even if its for the better of the team.
    Probably if Brooks is fit he will push JLJ to the bench to cover Halatua. However if Brooks doesn’t play I can see Mr fixit Lovett playing dummy half. If this is the case I’m not watching.

• Save us Robbie, save us!

• Given that we must win all remaining games, are down on troops and hamstrung by second tier cap i think bringing Robbie back to the bench is the best option. It will certainly test JTs " whats best for the team policy". Having said that i don’t think JT will backdown and will go with Littlejohn of the bench.

• Bring him back in?? He should never have been left out in the first place. The fact that the decision to drop him was made out of spite and Taylor’s inability to manage Farah, i’m not confident.

Continuing to exile Farah though will be the biggest slap in the face ever inflicted on the fans of the club. I’ll know by Tuesday afternoon whether I continue to be a member of Wests Tigers.

• Apparently he kicked a field goal in reggies. If only he’d been in first grade!

Come on Coach, be a grown up and bring back Robbie for the good of the team.

I also agree that we should him get his 250th game against the Raiders.

• It’s a no brainer ……

• @Knuckles:

It’s a no brainer ……

Congratulations you have just described our coach so i guess you know what will happen.

• Why? Just get Ava to play hooker.

Jokes aside Farah won’t be back…If Farah comes in the last 3 games and plays out of his skin then we go into the off Season with the same crap as Last year.

Damage has been done, his made his decision.
    JT will continue to look like the fool with Reserve Grade performances like yesterday and still leaving him out.

• Probably not a bad time to add him to the bench.

• No!

• Banned

@formerguest:

No!

of course not, it is more important to prove a point (whatever that was) than to reach the semis

• To give wests tiges best chance of winning: 🙏
    would like to see Jordan Rankin to fullback, Josh Ado-Carr on the wing, and at least Robbie on the bench. 💡
    it’s up to the coach, not us. 😉

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@formerguest:

No!

of course not, it is more important to prove a point (whatever that was) than to reach the semis

I believe there were multiple reasons he was dropped BBF, and all of them still valid, thus my position. Despite the loss of Tedesco and even following an as you have suggested apology, I would still be reticent to play him.

Recent Topics