Rumour - Moses a Rooster in Waiting?

I remember reading on a thread here a while back that it was pretty much a done deal that Moses was going to join the Roosters after 2017.
A bit of Google searching and found an article from June this year (from the Daily Telegraph mind) that says Gus Gould accidentally Tweeted that, if not for an 11th hour about turn by Moses’ manager, Mitch was going to the Roosters.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/penrith-boss-phil-gould-accidentally-reveals-roosters-hunted-tigers-half-mitchell-moses/news-story/5b3b36d34ee093eb572aff668a6e9e86
Has anyone else heard any other rumours regarding this or there being a deal already in place for Mitch after 2017 at the Roosters?
Jeez we’d all be FILTHY if this happened. I just hope it’s the usual Telecrap and not Gospel.

By the way I couldn’t copy and paste the article so hope the link is all good

Yes it’s true…so much so Rorters signed Luke Keary as well for 2 years…

They are collecting all the Legos

Let’s hope it’s not true, I’d be filthy if it was the case

Roosters would have to be my most hated NRL team

The way Ryan Matterson played today I think that they will stick with him plus they have Keary next year.

@Geo.:

Yes it’s true…so much so Rorters signed Luke Keary as well for 2 years…

They are collecting all the Legos

Rumour is he’s going to rabbits in 2018 to play with his favourite #9

Rather eat a two month old hamburger than read two month old rumours

@innsaneink:

Rather eat a two month old hamburger than read two month old rumours

Maybe you should do that, instead of posting for the sake of posting.

Roosters and eels make me nervous for moses.

Yeah definitely nervous that we’re going to lose him. We just can’t compete with these teams who have all the TPAs

Moses doesn’t owe this Club nothing after next year, he gets a better deal elsewhere? Good luck to him.

We have huge cap space in 2017-18 If we don’t sign players its because they don’t want to play here.
Dollars won’t be a question.

Not worried at all. Confident the club will retain who they want to retain.

Reminds me of a facebook page yesterday, they claimed that Cronk will sign with a Sydney club at the end of 2019 because he said “my future lies in Sydney”, lol.

i put this out there 3-4 months ago but people on her shouted me down, i got it from a friend of goulds who works for the panthers, so take it with a gain of salt or what ever.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.