No more cooks left?

Just wondering if Robbie will get a run in first grade now that we are running out of cooks to spoil the broth??

Personally i like what i am seeing of the Tigers of late.

@TigerOfBankstown:

Just wondering if Robbie will get a run in first grade now that we are running out of cooks to spoil the broth??

Personally i like what i am seeing of the Tigers of late.

Nice post. No he won’t play Taylor hates him that much is obvious to all.
It was proven when RF off the bench was working wonders he dumped it quite quickly ??

May get an exemption for Liddle again? I hope so.

Yeah I mean Robbie was such a genius and has made such an amazing difference to our team this year

Robbie as starting hooker
1 win 5 losses including getting flogged by Raiders and Dogs, loosing to Knights who no one else has lost to and loosing in golden point to Storm where his experience was invaluable in doing nothing

Robbie not starting hooker
9 wins, 6 losses (7 wins, 5 losses without Robbie playing at all). These were matches that despite being down $1 Million in our cap with no Farah we still had a record that would get us into the finals, we beat last years premiers

We will have Moses, Brooks, Halatau next week so the only cook we will be missing is Tedesco - A big loss to be sure but the team has both played better and looked happier and more cohesive since he was dumped why bring him back now.

With out Tedesco, we won’t win next week anyway, but Robbie should be at least on the bench. But this vindictive goose that we pay to “coach ,” won’t do that ,as it may look bad if we win with Him on the team.
Getting rid Farah is more important to him , than getting in the semis.
The sooner Taylor is out of here , the better.

@goldcoast tiger:

With out Tedesco, we won’t win next week anyway, but Robbie should be at least on the bench. But this vindictive goose that we pay to “coach ,” won’t do that ,as it may look bad if we win with Him on the team.

Yeah let’s throw out two years of work by the club so Robbie can rule the roost for one more season. Yay.

The kitchen hands will work more effectively without too many others wanting their ingredients on the menu.

@matchball:

@goldcoast tiger:

Yeah let’s throw out two years of work by the club so Robbie can rule the roost for one more season. Yay.

Can’t afford to throw away a chance to play semis football,
We don’t get enough opportunities to be able to waste them.

@goldcoast tiger:

@matchball:

@goldcoast tiger:

And yet JT has given us an opportunity.

@GNR4LIFE:

@goldcoast tiger:

@matchball:

@goldcoast tiger:

Has He???

@goldcoast tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

@goldcoast tiger:

@matchball:

Has He???

If we win next week we can finish the round in the 8 so its self explanatory.

@GNR4LIFE:

@goldcoast tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

@goldcoast tiger:

Has He???

IF???
Then he should pick Robbie to give the team the best chance, or the IF, could get a lot bigger.
Besides there’s a couple of other teams that might have a different opinion about us getting in the eight with a win

@goldcoast tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

@goldcoast tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Has He???

IF???
Then he should pick Robbie to give the team the best chance, or the IF, could get a lot bigger.
Besides there’s a couple of other teams that might have a different opinion about us getting in the eight with a win

And if we win without Robbie like the previous 3 weeks?

Have you looked at the ladder?
Besides We aren’t playing Parra,
And a disinterested Saints

Halatau start hooker- defeated defending premiers.
Farah starting hooker - lost to a team that has won one game all year and are heading for one of the worst seasons in history by any team.

I know who I’d choose!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.