SAM mckendrey

• a friend of mine had coffee with sam and he told him the panthers where moving him on and he was thinking about a contract with the tigers. really cant see why we would want sam as we have heaps of front rowers, but got to go with what he told me.

• Pass from me .

• Good front rower and so is Sam Moa. If we are moving Woods on to keep Moses, brooks and Teddy then it might be smart succession planning.

• @TYGA:

Good front rower and so is Sam Moa. If we are moving Woods on to keep Moses, brooks and Teddy then it might be smart succession planning.

You really think we’re going to move Woods on at this stage of his career? Not likely.

• @willow:

@TYGA:

Good front rower and so is Sam Moa. If we are moving Woods on to keep Moses, brooks and Teddy then it might be smart succession planning.

You really think we’re going to move Woods on at this stage of his career? Not likely.

I don’t think we will and shouldn’t however, it depends on the contract offers out there.
    How much is a front rower worth and how much will Woods sign for? As club captain and a local junior it would be a travesty but not beyond the realms of possibility.

• When is Reagan Campbell Gillard off contract? Id take him in a second

• Woods will stay for the long run. He’s a fan and corporate favourite

• I see a lot of Tim Grant-type redemption in McKendrey. I’d be in favour of a short contract.

Panthers definitely discard some tasty scraps - Austin, Grant, Coote, Jennings, Lewis, Gordon etc.

Sure we have some decent prop options but what about depth, if we lose 1-2 props? Felise isn’t quite there yet for full-time FG and the other kids are still a few seasons away. Always pays to have experienced options and this guy was a NZ rep not too long ago.

• Would not say no at the right price. Decent player….still need a tough edge backrower in the mould of Beau Scott and a strike centre (someone mentioned Joel Moon - would be a great pick up). I would also make a play for John Bateman from Wigan - can cover centre and edge backrow with ease and has a bit on mongrel about him. Would fit right in with our team. Not the biggest bloke but think Wade Graham like.

• McKendry would be good if he’s not asking for overs, however we’re pretty well set for props for once.

• Banned

A big no……next year JJ will shine

• He would be a step up on our current depth props (Edwards, griffin). Don’t think you can have too many props imo.

• prop is the last position we need to recruit in.

• You can’t have too many props. McKendry is OK but we want someone with aggression. Don’t know if Manly has him signed up but Vave is exactly what our pack is lacking. Would have been handy after the Tedesco incident on Saturday.

• Banned

If Cronulla can be the Tiger Sharks, we can be the Panther Tigers. Bring it on.

Recent Topics