Kato Ottio, Paul Vaughan and Shaun Fensom

• What are your thoughts on these 3?

You’d think Canberra would cover some of Fensom and Vaughan’s salary. Even so, they wouldn’t be asking too much and would be keen to play 1st grade again. And Ottio, not that I’ve seen any of his matches, sounds handy.

• Can they kick goals?

• Banned

Paul vaughan is a gun, solid muscle man that only has one speed. Id take him any day, we are just missing that really big and hard running front rower. Dont get me wrong i love woodsy and grant, they get the metres. But good to have someone like vaughan.

• Vaughan is a machine and mates with Teddy. Kato Ottio is the best reserve grade winger and a weapon physical freak.

• Don’t think Sticky will want to get rid of Otto. Fensom would be good.
    Somehow unfortunately though I think our budget only allows us to consider players like Joel Edwards, Jordan Rankin etc.

• if we can’t sign ET in time, Vaughan and Fensom would be good replacements at a likelyslightly cheaper price

• @TigerWoods:

Don’t think Sticky will want to get rid of Otto. Fensom would be good.
    Somehow unfortunately though I think our budget only allows us to consider players like Joel Edwards, Jordan Rankin etc.

Fensom IS a player like Edwards and Rankin. I’m yet to meet a raiders fan that rates him.

• Vaughan will be very sort after if he’s available.
    Game has passed Fensom by IMO, he’s not the workhorse he was a few years back.

• Vaughen & Ottio would take
    Fensom no, we have ET

• @Mighty Tiger:

Vaughen & Ottio would take
    Fensom no, we have ET

X2.

• Paul Vaughan would be great, but will be in demand. Fenson is a player that is showing the signs of a player who has made 60 tackles a game for ten years. He is on the slide and it could be a quick slide to the ESL. Ottio would be handy, but I doubt we will throw money at a outside back

• Melbourne will get Vaughn if he goes anywhere.

Ottio will stay at the Raiders now that Brenko Lee has signed with the Dogs.

No thanks to Fensom. If we lose ET then we should shift Sue back to lock and chase a prop like Moa or McKendry. Fensom just doesn’t offer anything in attack.

• Anyone know the latest on ET’s contract negotiations? Or is it dependent on what’s happening with Farah?

• @TigerWoods:

Anyone know the latest on ET’s contract negotiations? Or is it dependent on what’s happening with Farah?

Of course it is.

• @gallagher:

@TigerWoods:

Don’t think Sticky will want to get rid of Otto. Fensom would be good.

Fensom IS a player like Edwards and Rankin. I’m yet to meet a raiders fan that rates him.

Where did you meet raiders fans? do u live in canberra? i havent come across one outside the capital since the late 90’s. they all became storm fans.
    Absolutely agree with their rating of fensom though. bog average at best.

Recent Topics