Jack Littlejohn new 1 year deal

TIGER SET FOR REWARD

Wests Tigers have rewarded Luke Brooks’ understudy Jack Littlejohn with a new deal.

The halfback made his third NRL appearance for the club last week with Brooks sidelined with a knee injury.

He’s been strong in each of those outings following an impressive season in reserve grade.

Having played eight NRL games in total, the 24-year-old made his debut for Manly back in 2014 and joined the Tigers in the off-season where he has done everything Jason Taylor has asked of him.

Now he’s inked a new one-year-deal which is just reward for his hard work this season.

The Tigers are expected to announce the new contract this week.

by Nathan RyanSource: FOX SPORTS

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/private-ryan-tiger-eyes-new-deal-mitch-reins-big-issue-cody-walkers-game-day-routine/news-story/988e0caf3af6531e2967445a6b9f5495

He could be a good backup hooker,

Well played this year Jack.

Definitely worth hanging on to for depth.

@Cultured Bogan:

Definitely worth hanging on to for depth.

Yep. Everytime he has come into firsts he has done a good job.
He may get more time at DH in the future as well as being a first choice pick to cover Moses and Brooks.

Probably means the end of my man Hunt….

Littlejohn is a solid squad player …good depth re-signing…

Good back up and has not let the side down when playing at NRL level.

Good call Tigers. Solid backup.

Id like to see more of JLJ

@Spartan117:

Id like to see more of JLJ

Not via injury to Broses…

cant hurt to have backups
He is only young too and probably on peanuts compared to Brooks and Moses.
I think club is trying to secure an insurance policy if one of them had to leave…

I think he has great potential and can be more than a squad member. In the Daniel Mortimer utility role, ala 2013 Roosters premiership.

Good re-signing. I thought TT mentioned JLJ had put his hand up to play hooker next year. So we still might see him in the top 17 yet providing an interchange opp for Liddle.

@tigerap:

He could be a good backup hooker,

He could end up sharing the DH with Liddle next year if Ballin doesn’t play on.

@Geo.:

Probably means the end of my man Hunt….

Littlejohn is a solid squad player …good depth re-signing…

Hope Hunt also gets re-signed as he can also play numerous positions.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme