13. Elijah Taylor

INTERCHANGE
    14. Kyle Lovett
    15. Ava Seumanufagai
    16. Tim Grant1
    17. Joel Edwards
    18. Michael Chee-Kam

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx

• Who will play hooker when Halatau goes off?

• Decent team, hope they have been practising goal kicking, and field goals

• GEO…slightly off topic but do you have a fetish for posting the Tuesday Team List?

• Looks like ET will be makeshift dummy half again……says it all about this imbecile coach.

• @maxxy86:

Looks like ET will be makeshift dummy half again……says it all about this imbecile coach.

We need a hooker to replace Halatau, we are causing to much disruption to the team, sure we have won like this, but we would be far more dare I say cohesive with a hooker. 😲

• i’d replace lovett with farah.

• For anyone still asking why Farah hasn’t been picked……

“I feel I am getting treated differently to some others,” Farah said.

“I will continue being professional and try and keep my mouth shut and try not to do anything wrong because I think that is what they are trying to get me to do. But I think I am a bit smarter than that.”

There’s your answer. You don’t publicly criticize and separate yourself from your club then expect to get called back up. He’s made his bed.

• Well, there you go. I would have honestly preferred Robbie at 14……I think we might lose our way with no recognized hooker when Dene is off.

It’s not like Robbie was terrible off the bench either.

Shame he may not see the 250 with us either

• @MAFIA:

Well that is how you treat a bloke who has given his blood and sweat to this club by leaving him stranded on 247 club games well done JT you are a grub sooner you are gone the better, and before I get inundated with the Taylor side, his statement that he will pick the best side to win games is just like everything that has come out of this blokes mouth for the past 16 months has been s***
    Farah deserved to play 250 for our club like him or hate him

Agreed 100%

• @avocadoontoast:

Who will play hooker when Halatau goes off?

Probably Kyle Lovett ….

Taylor makes up the game plan as the game progresses .

• Maybe Farah might play his 248 game and last game for WT against Canberra.

I would have kept LIttlejohn in the squad and given Lovett a rest.

Good side considering all factors.

Will be tough to win without the brilliant Teddy.

• @GNR4LIFE:

For anyone still asking why Farah hasn’t been picked……

“I will continue being professional and try and keep my mouth shut and try not to do anything wrong because I think that is what they are trying to get me to do. But I think I am a bit smarter than that.”

There’s your answer. You don’t publicly criticize and separate yourself from your club then expect to get called back up. He’s made his bed.

Tbh I couldn’t really care less what he said. At this stage of the season you need to pick your best 17 and he is, without a doubt, in our best 17.

• @avocadoontoast:

@GNR4LIFE:

For anyone still asking why Farah hasn’t been picked……

Tbh I couldn’t really care less what he said. At this stage of the season you need to pick your best 17 and he is, without a doubt, in our best 17.

Wouldn’t matter if he was an immortal. No club would allow that kind of public insubordination.

• @maxxy86:

Looks like ET will be makeshift dummy half again……says it all about this imbecile coach.

He will only be an imbecile coach if the team loses ❗ ❓ 😆

Recent Topics