James Roberts has been naughty

• Sacked from Souths, sacked from Penrith, repeat offender who turned his back on the Titans after he was able to redeem himself there. Another who found a reason why he had to join the Broncos. Despite supposedly having an ambulance called, the broncos are only aware of a rumour. Give him the rest of the season off to sort himself out

• I’m glad we stayed out of the centre merry-go-round last season:

• Roberts has been a flop and is now back to having disciplinary problems.
    • Lafai has been a flop and has also had disciplinary problems recently.
    • Copley has had one good game all season and has otherwise been a dud (admittedly unlucky with injury).
    • The Panthers have looked better without Hiku than they did with him.
    • Jennings has made Parra’s left edge less effective than it was last season.

• how many chances does he need…

• Geez Nelson I wouldnt mind that dud Copley

• He has got deadbeet written all over him. Maybe he “had more speed than Oxford Street”?
    Lucky he plays for the Broncos……nothing to see here, move on ala the Andrew Gee schemozzle and the alledged Broncos player that was filmed using drugs in the pub toilet a few weeks ago. The carpet at Broncos HQ would be bloody uneven from the bucketload of dodgy issues that get continually swept under it.

• Banned

The way the NRL is run Roberts will be in line to win the Ken Stephen medal

• @Tigertigertiger:

The way the NRL is run Roberts will be in line to win the Ken Stephen medal

Haha too true. Dead heat between him, Norman and Foran.

• Banned

What did he do ? My understanding is that he got too drunk and got choked unconscious. He then woke up in the ambulance and went out drinking again. The story sounds a little funny because when you get choked unconscious you tend to wake up within the next minute but it’s probably not that far off.

If he didn’t hurt anyone else I really don’t see why it’s anyone’s business.

• When you’re a pro footballer and asked to leave licensed premises it’s everyone’s business

• He obviously has a very serious ongoing problem.

• @innsaneink:

When you’re a pro footballer and asked to leave licensed premises it’s everyone’s business

My Mates conundrum every weekend at the Argyle when the boof heads turn up. Tigers included.

• $20 000 fine but no suspension from the Broncos. The NRL say they are fine with that.
    Does the NRL actually ensure that the fine is paid? Sounds like Broncos have just pulled a sum outta the air and thrown it out there so that it looks significant enough that a suspension is not warranted. Whatever happened to bringing the game into disrepute and the NRL steps in to hand out their own punishment? Or does that only apply to certain individuals and certain clubs?
    Is anyone gullible enough to believe that Roberts has been punished/fined at all?
    Good ol’ Broncos have done it yet again.

Recent Topics