Kasiano facing 2 week suspension

• They’ve got to be kidding surely? Kasiano is a goose but the NRL have made their bed now regarding punishing foul play after the Tedesco fiasco. I don’t see how they can call Kasiano’s kick dangerous contact yet a high tackle that smashes a blokes jaw and loosens his teeth isn’t considered dangerous contact?
    Then again one should remember the age-old NRL motto of “no-one shall toucheth a Bronco”. Protected species that mob.
    Surely Kasiano’s defence will be that " it was unintentional, he wasn’t looking at Parker at the time of the incident, and also that he feels really, really sorry for the victim"? That defence seemed to do the trick for the Titans at the judiciary this week. Farce of an organisation.

• The way the NRL are headed it will more likely go like this.
    Now listen big Sam, you have excelled yourself. You have won a $250,000 cap extension for your club. Keep up the good work!

• I actually though Parker handled that well. Would have been well placed to put one on Kasiano’s chin after that dog effort (no pun intended.)

• General grubbery and cheap shots are okay, but touch a ref and they will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

• @Cultured Bogan:

I actually though Parker handled that well. Would have been well placed to put one on Kasiano’s chin after that dog effort (no pun intended.)

Not sure about that CB, Parker carried on like a tart IMO. He doesn’t mind dishing out the grubby, cowardly stuff ie Tedesco in Origin but is not at all keen on copping a cheap one himself.
    Bit of a whiny flog is old Cozza. He’s picked (or Unca Wayne has) a good time to hang up the boots.

• Banned

Parker got charged with head butting Sams foot

NRL is flying

• @Fade To Black:

@Cultured Bogan:

I actually though Parker handled that well. Would have been well placed to put one on Kasiano’s chin after that dog effort (no pun intended.)

Not sure about that CB, Parker carried on like a tart IMO. He doesn’t mind dishing out the grubby, cowardly stuff ie Tedesco in Origin but is not at all keen on copping a cheap one himself.
    Bit of a whiny flog is old Cozza. He’s picked (or Unca Wayne has) a good time to hang up the boots.

Yeah I’m obviously only judging that as an isolated incident. He still shook hands with him after the game, and he could have well got up and started swinging. They channelled their aggression through the next set of six Canterbury had. Thought it was well handled is all.

• More inconsistency from the NRL.

• Parker was on the Sterlo show on Fox last night and he was asked about the incident and he said “put it this way before the game I wasn’t expecting that I was going to be kicked in the face”. Well Cozza, I’m sure Tedesco wasn’t expecting to have his jaw smashed the other week either. Difference is one of you is a protected species and the other isn’t, that is why only one of the incidents resulted in a suspension.
    Hope the Broncos meet the Dogs in the semi’s and the Dogs pack gives Cozza an almighty flogging.

• Banned

Kasiano deserves every second of his suspension. What are you on about? He knew exactly what he was doing, even looked between his legs to make sure he hit the mark. Parks handled the situation like a pro.

• Parker carried on like a blouse. Worried about his looks now that he is gonna be a media-boy with his mates Bwaith and Hooper.
    Blocker and the hard nuts from yesteryear would of had a mighty chuckle at Parker’s carry-on after the incident……Why Sam Why? Why did you do it? Was pretty embarrassing really.

• @stryker:

Kasiano deserves every second of his suspension. What are you on about? He knew exactly what he was doing, even looked between his legs to make sure he hit the mark. Parks handled the situation like a pro.

Yep

Recent Topics