Rankin

• Seriously.

• Banned

I feel sorry for the guy. I believe he has some talent, but JT has thrown him into all sorts of positions that are foreign to him, in his first year with us, and expected him to be our backline Saviour and fix everything up. It’s been a tad unfair imo and will probably stunt his development as an NRL player.

• i lost count of how many errors he made and how many tries were directly scored from them…

I think she should retire with Dene

• Yep, he’s been at fullback a couple of times this year and never looked comfortable. I think Simona would have been a better option but fullback was the least of our problems tonight.

• Only in our team.

• @Flippedy:

I feel sorry for the guy. I believe he has some talent, but JT has thrown him into all sorts of positions that are foreign to him, in his first year with us, and expected him to be our backline Saviour and fix everything up. It’s been a tad unfair imo and will probably stunt his development as an NRL player.

Hooker, Winger, Fullback.

Your exactly right.

Has not been easy for him.

• I reckon he ranked 34 tonight on the best on field……hahahahaha

• @Flippedy:

Agree 100% he had a night he’d rather forget but he’s been plugging holes everywhere and IMO he’s done a fantastic job for the majority of the year in every position he’s had to fill in. It’s unfortunate for him he crumbled tonight but I’d like to see him take the no 4 spot next year. If he goes no good then by all means turf him, but at least give him a chance to lock down a position.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

i lost count of how many errors he made and how many tries were directly scored from them…

I think she should retire with Dene

Yet the two games previous he was hailed a great recruit….Rankin is a class player and if you think he is Tedesco then think again,he was put in the position to fill in for Teddy,the guy has been shifted all over the park to cover positions during the season and has done his best,I give him credit for doing his best mostly in unfamiliar positions,some on here should really have a good think before they make foolish statements…

• @TIGER:

@Flippedy:

Agree 100% he had a night he’d rather forget but he’s been plugging holes everywhere and IMO he’s done a fantastic job for the majority of the year in every position he’s had to fill in. It’s unfortunate for him he crumbled tonight but I’d like to see him take the no 4 spot next year. If he goes no good then by all means turf him, but at least give him a chance to lock down a position.

As I said in another thread… we are starting our utility on the wing rather than eating a bench spot. Hard to hate on the bloke, he has always given his all in whatever has been asked of him.

He isnt a winger, he isnt a full-back, hell he probalby isnt a starting first grader anything… but many games this year, if he wasnt there, we really didnt have any other options.

• I think he’s tried his arse off through the year
    But he’s not a first grader and never will be

• He isn’t a first grader

• Calling the Rankin Wankin squad ? Im sure they will try find positives as he clicks over the 20 error mark and takes the lead for our most error ridden player :slight_smile:

• had a fair try striped off him…
    nrl refs

• @Flippedy:

Yes I feel sorry for him as well… He deserves to be the starting 5/8 in NSW cup…

If he came to the Tigers thinking he was getting a starting spot in the halves then he his dumber than I thought…

Rankin the Ron Massey Cup player came to the only team in the NRL that would have guaranteed him a first grade spot and if you can remember TigerTorches post, then you would remember that the only team that the Tigers thought they could dump rankin to was Newcastle.

Recent Topics