Must win games.

• We just don’t win them.

Putting 05,10 and 11 aside, must win games have cost us many other finals appearances.

2004 - Had to win one of the last three games. Lost all of them.
    2007 - Had to win against Souths at a packed Leichhardt or beat last placed Newcastle at ANZ in last round. Lost both.
    2009 - Lost two of the last three games after a long winning sequence. Then smashed the Top 4 Bulldogs in Round 26 to secure 9th spot.
    2012 - Lost heavily to a struggling Roosters team in Round 25.
    2016 - Well, Panthers were good and no Tedesco but still a must win game.

Golden Point and ‘Must Win’ games. They are impossible situations for the Tigers to win.

• No argument. 2005 and that Raiders game 2011 aside, we mess up clutch games.

• Im so sad, no finals again. We suffer so much as tiger supporters. Now im going to have a shitty weekend, and keep thinking about how we lost the titans game. All i can say is thank god for 2005, i still dont know how we managed to fluke it, but ice cream and 2005 highlights dvd here i come lol.

• @tigers2005:

Im so sad, no finals again. We suffer so much as tiger supporters. Now im going to have a s*** weekend, and keep thinking about how we lost the titans game. All i can say is thank god for 2005, i still dont know how we managed to fluke it, but ice cream and 2005 highlights dvd here i come lol.

Our time will come again
    :sign: :sign: :sign:

• @Kavi:

@tigers2005:

Im so sad, no finals again. We suffer so much as tiger supporters. Now im going to have a s*** weekend, and keep thinking about how we lost the titans game. All i can say is thank god for 2005, i still dont know how we managed to fluke it, but ice cream and 2005 highlights dvd here i come lol.

Our time will come again
    :sign: :sign: :sign:

When oh when. Had to wait 20 years for the first one. We are now 11 years and counting. Making semis would be like winning a grand final to us it feels so long ago.

• [

2004 - Had to win one of the last three games. Lost all of them. - yes that was terrible

2007 - Had to win against Souths at a packed Leichhardt or beat last placed Newcastle at ANZ in last round. Lost both - Souths was the infamous ‘dead leg pain killer’ on Farah from the good doctor. The last round against Newcastle was disgraceful though

2009 - Lost two of the last three games after a long winning sequence. Then smashed the Top 4 Bulldogs in Round 26 to secure 9th spot. - that was all sheens. Once he moved Morris out of 7 we started smashing it. The parra game killed us losing 2 wingers, we were the better team.

2012 - Lost heavily to a struggling Roosters team in Round 25.- that was terrible

2016 - Well, Panthers were good and no Tedesco but still a must win game. - yep terrible

Agree re golden point too, I think we have the worst record in the league for them

Recent Topics