• ForumSupporter

3 Moses
    2 Nofoaluma
    1 Taylor

Honourable Mentions Woods Halatau Seumanufagai.Lovett.Aloiai …

Naughty Cnr…Nup…

• 3 moses
    2 moses
    1 moses
    = 6 moses
    he made like 3 linebrakes unlucky to only have 1 try assist

• Thought Lovett showed heart tonight… Not good enough to be a first grader at a strengthening club but deffinately a hard worker… Always taking hit ups within the red zone

• 3 .Moses
    2.Taylor
    1.Noofa…

Side note,I thought Edwards deserved a special mention,ran hard,tackled well and seems to be improving slowly each game…

• 3 moses (should be 7)
    2 woods
    1 Edwards cause he’s a ranga n had a GO!!

• 3. Moses
    2. Nofzilla
    1. No one

Very poor game from the tigers tonight. It looks like they are ready for the season to end. One thing I noticed was when we were 5 metres from our own line Sue pushed JAC out of dummy half and then passed the ball to him. Front rowers shouldn’t be in dummy half unless absolutely needed and he should of been the one doing the hard hards as he had just come back on the field.

• 3 Moses
    2 Moses
    1 Nofo

• Im not sure any deserve any points.

Moses maybe 1.

I didnt see too much else to get excited about. My 13yo daughter gets 3 points because despite travelling down from queensland with me to watch the game and being served up garbage, she told me she still loves wests tigers and always will. Thats dedication.!

• @Tiger Tim:

3. Moses
    2. Nofzilla
    1. No one

Very poor game from the tigers tonight. It looks like they are ready for the season to end. One thing I noticed was when we were 5 metres from our own line Sue pushed JAC out of dummy half and then passed the ball to him. Front rowers shouldn’t be in dummy half unless absolutely needed and he should of been the one doing the hard hards as he had just come back on the field.

I thought a big season from Sue……a lot of first graders thought the same. Made a team leader then took a BACK SEAT IMO.

• @Swordy:

Im not sure any deserve any points.

Moses maybe 1.

I didnt see too much else to get excited about. My 13yo daughter gets 3 points because despite travelling down from queensland with me to watch the game and being served up garbage, she told me she still loves wests tigers and always will. Thats dedication.!

I watched 7 minutes on TV and turned it off. This is about the only nice thing I’ve bothered to digest in all the rubbish that is WT. Sorry you couldn’t watch a victory.

• @maxxy86:

@Tiger Tim:

3. Moses
    2. Nofzilla
    1. No one

I thought a big season from Sue……a lot of first graders thought the same. Made a team leader then took a BACK SEAT IMO.

I agree Maxxy. Having read the fluff piece this morning about him being an enforcer i had a bit of a laugh to myself. No doubting he tries and is a good player but he isn’t an enforcer. It wasn’t long ago that Frankie Paul was slapping him across the face and he did nothing about it.

• We DESPERATELY need an enforcer whether it be woods on his own or someone else steps up……Jesse Sue = big disappointment!!!

• 3. Moses
    2. Nofo
    1. Teddy - yes i know he did not play

• 3. Moses
    2. Nofo
    1. Woods

• @maxxy86:

We DESPERATELY need an enforcer whether it be woods on his own or someone else steps up……Jesse Sue = big disappointment!!!

X2.
    Sue has been massively disappointing this year.

Recent Topics