13 Taylor

14 Sue
    15 Lawrence
    16 Felisse
    17 Grant
    18 Brooks

• id switch brooks for grant and masters for lawrence
    very interesting if interchange is reduced to 6 next year

• No way will we make the 8 with that side.

Roosters, Rabbits and Parra will finish higher than us and won’t have the Season they did this year.

• I like it. Can we please have some accountability in the team next year? If someone is continually underperforming they should get dropped. Full stop.

• @TigerWoods:

I like it. Can we please have some accountability in the team next year? If someone is continually underperforming they should get dropped. Full stop.

That is already happening, just ask JT, Farah, Siro and JAC were the only ones inder performing apparently.

• @foreveratiger:

No way will we make the 8 with that side.

Roosters, Rabbits and Parra will finish higher than us and won’t have the Season they did this year.

Add Manly to the list as well … Lots to do at Wests Tigers .

• The only positive that may come out of this abysmal performance is that JT might get sacked at years end. Wasn’t there something written about his contract next year being dependent on us making the 8?

• @TigerWoods:

The only positive that may come out of this abysmal performance is that JT might get sacked at years end. Wasn’t there something written about his contract next year being dependent on us making the 8?

If Taylor couldnt change things in 2 years, not sure why a 3rd would make any difference. A loss is one thing. But when you just dont turn up when your whole season is on the line then something cant be right. It cant still be farahs fault when he isnt in the first grade set up. No shame in losing to the panthers at home, but to lose like that. To me that was worse then the raiders game at the start of the year.

Recent Topics