Xy=k

in math, inverse proportionality means that as one becomes larger the other becomes smaller. Hence Brooks and Moses respective ability at present.

Just an opinion.

Or as Pythagoras said … The sum of the squares …

Formulas, gotta love me. I’m now suddenly interested in how the Knights go against Titans. Because I’m sure if Knights win, we win next two games by 40 a piece, Mars alines with Jupiter and not only does Moses part the Warriors and Raiders defense with ease, all the rest of his biblical mates make a come back also, I reckon we’ll be ok.

@Tiger on the hill:

Formulas, gotta love me. I’m now suddenly interested in how the Knights go against Titans. Because I’m sure if Knights win, we win next two games by 40 a piece, Mars alines with Jupiter and not only does Moses part the Warriors and Raiders defense with ease, all the rest of his biblical mates make a come back also, I reckon we’ll be ok.

Sorry to burst your bubble 😉 but ……

It’s an easy equation really - 5/8 > 1/2 :mrgreen:

@foreveratiger:

Or 0.625 > 0.5 :mrgreen:

Well yes that too, but mine sounds better considering they are actually five eighth & half! :mrgreen: 😎

@Flippedy:

@foreveratiger:

Or 0.625 > 0.5 :mrgreen:

Well yes that too, but mine sounds better considering they are actually five eighth & half! :mrgreen: 😎

Though 6<7 still, so maybe they need to swap jerseys.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.