Sirro to 9?

• not full time, just similar to halatau at the start of the year. Starting there for 20 mins then moving to back row.

My reasons

1. has good hands and the awareness of a half as he played most of his Jnr football there.

2. has the size and defensive capability to handle the middle.

3. Makes him involved. Fixers the issue of him not really getting into games and forced his hands on the ball a bit more.

4. although not a great kicking option can work in a pinch and put the defence in two minds.

5. played alongside brooks in the 20’s final in the halves.

6. had a good running game at six that I think he could adapt to 9.

7. he still see’s himself as a 5/8 this could be a compromise

8. saves a bench rotation.

Id have him interchanging with Liddie from the bench. I wouldn’t have liddle playing 80 in his first season. I’ll admit that giving him another role when he is still learning back row and his fitness are two hurdles to over come.

• Post written on an I phone and the grammar and spelling is atrocious - apologies to all. The heading of the poll I am unsure how to edit!!

• Someone has had a big Saturday night on the drink lol

• Banned

All this and other similar posts sound like having dice numbered 1-17, throwing them up and having them land on a diagram of a footie field and that is the position that the player takes.

• Has everyone forgotten about our greatest signing in Balin to do the hooking role next season?.?..?
    As for Siro I was bemused when we offered him a contract he needs a new start somewhere else. Tbh this is likely to happen.

• No No No
    Use the Fullback like Rankin LOL
    It was funny watching Penrith use their fullback Moylan chiming into the backline to create overlaps
    Bit hard when our Fullback was playing dummy Half ???

• I’m sure it all makes perfect sense to the maestro.

• Banned

Sirro to zero.

• Dummy halves need to do a lot of running to get to the play the ball. Sironen is not real keen on that sort of effort

• @maxxy86:

Has everyone forgotten about our greatest signing in Balin to do the hooking role next season?.?..?
    As for Siro I was bemused when we offered him a contract he needs a new start somewhere else. Tbh this is likely to happen.

When was he offered a contract?

• Banned

I reckon if he could pass the ball from dummy half it’s a good option. It puts a big forward on the bench.

Sirro is probably a good bench option because he could fill a number of positions.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@maxxy86:

Has everyone forgotten about our greatest signing in Balin to do the hooking role next season?.?..?

Do you have to pull everyone up on every technicality ??

He took up his option for 2 extra years

• Banned

A big NO! You need someone small and fast with a good work ethic at dummy half - not a lazy, cumbersome oath!

• ForumSupporter

I went with the Sheenious Option…Bob…

• @Born tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

@maxxy86:

Do you have to pull everyone up on every technicality ??

He took up his option for 2 extra years

He specified that the club offered him a new contract. That’s untrue.

Recent Topics