Coach of the Year

Ricky Stuart has copped it for years from all and sundry. He’s shutting a few mouths this year though.
He and Neil Henry are hard to split for mine.

Yeah Ricky’s a good choice. Brad Arthur is worth a mention too the way he has Parra still competing at this time of the year given all that’s happened.

Sticky probably takes it, ahead of Griffin, Henry, Flanno and Bellamy.

Wait, what about Taylor???
Bwahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

Arthur cannot possibly be mentioned, it can be argued that any coach can do it with unlimited brown bag cash, even JT :mrgreen:

To be honest, the coach of the year, should be the one of the winning grand final team.

@patwalker:

Wait, what about Taylor???
Bwahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

I’ve got Nathan Brown just ahead of Taylor .

Flanagan is as dodgy as Ayoub
Sticky for mine

@innsaneink:

Flanagan is as dodgy as Ayoub
Sticky for mine

Flanagan reminds me of a used car salesman .

Henry gets my vote, Titans tipped to get the spoon and he has worked wonders along with the NRL looking after them and buying players with a unlimited cap

Jason Taylor for reinventing a team with no number 9.

Ricky Stuart ahead of Neil Henry

@TYGA:

Jason Taylor for reinventing a team with no number 9.

The problem is that it hasn’t worked out and we need to fix it next year.

Ricky Stuart hands down. Special mention to Anthony Griffin as well - has Penrith peaking at the right time.

Alot of people rating Henry and not mentioning Taylor.
We were also backed to get wooden spoon and we may (fingers crossed) finish in the eight, above the titans.
We also didnt get the luxury of four top NRL players joining mid season.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.