Although our season appears to be over, the amount of positives to come out of this season far outweighs those of previous years.
- We have reached more members this season than ever before
- The club finally appears to be in a good position with Pascoe in charge
- Next year we are in a good position to make some good signings
- Moses and Tedesco have made their jerseys theres for the years to come
- Liddle has come onto the scene and didn’t look out of place
- Nofoaluama has gotten back to this usual self
- Our forwards have really started to kick on, Woods, Ava, Sue, Aloiai look great
- Paseka and Marsters committing to the club
The list goes on, yes we may have not made the finals this year but you can just taste the success that this club will be blessed with in the coming years.
Good on all you mighty Tigers supporters.
Good post Milky. A lot of posters would not agree, but I am with you a 100%. We only needed a couple of golden point games go our way, a couple of goals go over and a couple of fifty fifty calls and we would have been well and truely in the eight,but in a way it is a good thing because we have hit the wall as far as 2016 goes and would only be making up the numbers.
Coach I think our year has been par. I thought 10-11 wins and 11th at the start of the year and they have matched that. We have competitive in all bar 3 games which is a real improvement for mine. Games against Cronulla, Melbourne, Parramatta, Ttians were really strong losses for loss of a better word or words.
Don’t agree with the 50/50 calls stuff though. You are where you deserve to be. The Warriors have lost 3 Golden point games. The Panthers have lost 5 games by a try or less. The Roosters have lost 8 games by 4 points or less. Plus our defence slipping to 15th despite Taylor’s focus on it when coming to the club is a concern. Sacking Kidwell is a good strong move by Taylor, Oneill and Pascoe whoever is responsible for it.
Next year might be tougher for us, This year Newcastle and Parramatta took no part. Manly and Easts got destroyed with injuries. There was an opportunity for our team this year I thought which might not present next year and I reckon Talor and the group might know that deep down.