Happy Tiger?

Seems to have gone missing. Hope he’s okay - who’s keeping Geo inline?

Yep I asked same question a couple of weeks ago. PM but no reply. Maybe Watto can fill in the blanks?

He had a meltdown and left…

@Geo.:

He had a meltdown and left…

GEO,have you pushed Happy’s buttons once to often….I miss his input… 😦

Looks like he’s goneski.

Happy is not happy anymore?

Always liked Happy. I noticed he became less happy over the years though and more inclined to argue the point.

@GNR4LIFE:

Always liked Happy. I noticed he became less happy over the years though and more inclined to argue the point.

This place tends to do that to you. :slight_smile:

He may come back as emotionally stunted tiger.

Hello Happy, I know you will be lurking. Hope to hear from you soon, but might have to wait at least until Robbie is gone for that to occur.

Hopefully it’s just a short hiatus. He’s a forum legend and despite being a Queenslander, also a top bloke. Comeback soon mate, all is forgiven!

Yeh miss Happy, just like I miss Smeg. These are guys who are passionate about our team without being blind. They construct a good post and present a solid argument, unlike a few who have visited our board recently

I think Smeg lurks still, might have a bit going on with work and all that jazz. He’s not posted often on LU either.

My guess is he’s found something better to fill in his spare time with.
It wouldn’t be hard to do. Lol…Isn’t that right Happy! 😉

I think we need Happy back. I can’t agree with supercoaches opinion though. Happy thinks we have the worst team in the universe and a coach that walks on water. Pretty sure that he is wrong on both cases but Happy is a good guy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.