Elijah Taylor commits to Wests Tigers until 2018...

• @vlad:

Getting around on Twitter now that ET won’t be re signing .

Where about’s exactly did you see this?

• @avocadoontoast:

@vlad:

i can only find it on wackos whispers
    https://twitter.com/WackosWhispers

• @Kavi:

@avocadoontoast:

@vlad:

i can only find it on wackos whispers
    https://twitter.com/WackosWhispers

Hope it’s not right. It would be a massive, massive loss for the club.

• The plot thickens……If Et doesn’t resign it means

1…got a better offer elsewhere like rugby
    2…Farah’s is not budging
    3…The club has failed to come to a agreement with another club re who pays what and how much of Farah’s contract.

Love to see Taylor stay, 50 tackles a match,handy ball skills and a around good guy, but there is always another plater out there looking for a go

• we could have edwards at 13 and mabye buy a good english backrower

• @supercoach:

The plot thickens……If Et doesn’t resign it means

1…got a better offer elsewhere like rugby
    2…Farah’s is not budging
    3…The club has failed to come to a agreement with another club re who pays what and how much of Farah’s contract.

Love to see Taylor stay, 50 tackles a match,handy ball skills and a around good guy, but there is always another plater out there looking for a go

Who knows, i’m trying to stay positive that it’s just a rumour. It hasn’t been by coincidence that we’ve becoming a better team since he joined us. Finding someone who makes 50+ tackles a game and has strong attacking attributes is not an easy thing to find.

• Would be a shame to lose him….only WTs can get themselves into this sort of pickle

• @innsaneink:

Would be a shame to lose him….only WTs can get themselves into this sort of pickle

Why don’t we wait and see instead of worrying about something that might not happen.

• He’s pretty much the only guy at our club that can actually wrestle. For that alone he’ll be a big loss.

• @magpiecol:

@innsaneink:

Would be a shame to lose him….only WTs can get themselves into this sort of pickle

Why don’t we wait and see instead of worrying about something that might not happen.

Ok col… Thanks mate

• So a sponsor says we’re targeting Fensom and Vaughn and not ET now according to Wacko. While he’s better than many of the other rumour site its’ still just random speculation.

Would a sponsor really be the first to know the detailed ins and outs of recruitment? I doubt it.

• News saying Farah to Souths , couple of days away ,Elijah will be a tiger for 2 to 3 years is my prediction. Well I’m hoping

• @Balmain Boy:

So a sponsor says we’re targeting Fensom and Vaughn and not ET now according to Wacko. While he’s better than many of the other rumour site its’ still just random speculation.

Would a sponsor really be the first to know the detailed ins and outs of recruitment? I doubt it.

to be fair, sponsors can be balls deep in the contract negotiations, even though its not kosher, clubs are working with the sponsors to raise the TPA’s to lure players in.

• If we were to pick up Fensom and Vaughn, they wouldn’t be the worst signings. Fence will make 50 tackles a game, so he’d pick up ET’s work in that regard. Not really much attack in him.

• @GNR4LIFE:

If we were to pick up Fensom and Vaughn, they wouldn’t be the worst signings. Fence will make 50 tackles a game, so he’d pick up ET’s work in that regard. Not really much attack in him.

It’s not just the amount of work Taylor does though it’s how he goes about it and how he controls the ruck and the line…plus the whole attacking ability that Fensom is devoid of. The Knights can take Fensom.

Vaughn would be too expensive because there are plenty of clubs that could at least use him in their prop rotation and some that would be starting him.

Recent Topics