Who really knows what is going on internally....

• I have been reading so many different threads and posts these last few months and for the life of me I cant understand why people just dont get it…

We have been a basket case of a club for so long that we have gotten used to accepting failure in huge amounts,wether on the field or off it,due to very poor management and a very devisive board when it was Maggies and Balmain…
    We now have some stability within these ranks and hard decisions have to be made…I care nothing about being a RF or JT fan,to get to a very sucessful level in the NRL you must be competative…we lack the finance to buy key players for key positions and have to do with what we have,this is due to salary cap restrictions,backended contracts with great value placed on them and much more money squandered in earlier years on players that did not produce…I have said many times before " ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY""…For all the work that Pascoe,Go.Oniel and Taylor have had to do,they seem to get little recognition for at least trying to get the club up to a viable commodity,the member base has increased and so has interest from sponsors…Anybody can bag players such as Lovett.Rankin.etc,but we all have said at varying times that they dont appear to be NRL standard,BUT,they are what we have and we have to play them…

To be quite honest,we have been a lot better on the park this year than previously and to be touching on the 8 is an achievement on its own…i like many couldnt care if RF goes or stays and if Taylor is gone sobeit…lets start all over again…

why cant people just let the Admin,coaching staff and everyone concerned that makes this club operate do their job…I love the WTs,but cant stand the unfounded ill informed dribble that comes out of the media,fans and members at times…

Cant wait till this is all over and our team,club and great forum can be happy places to support and visit…
    I completely understand that EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion,post a thread or just have an opinion on other matters rather than football…but going over and over and over the same things gets a bit ridiculous, and most of all even though we dont know each other personally other than through our internet conversations the rudeness of some absolutely astounds me when we are having an adult discussion…

• The season isn’t over yet, plenty to play for starting this Sunday.

Get behind the lads!!

• Feels like off season already with amount of threads like this.

• Hate to tell you TT but I think we are still a long way from being out of the basket.
    I like your optimism - i believe we’ve got the basis of a good squad.

• Good Post TT

• You’ve hit the bulls eye TT.

• completely agree mate!

bit of a sidetrack but if we win this week and the titans lose, we should be able to almost pack leichardt again. 16-17k for our place in the 8

gotta beat the warriors first!

• Banned

To answer the question the only one who really knows what is going on internally is me.

Also we have a good squad.

• ForumSupporter

OK everyone stop posting on the foru……Oh…

• Banned

True tiger has a split personality.
    Based upon posts throughout this year, he is one of the posters that he doesn’t understand nor like lol…

• I certainly doubt anyone who posts on this forum knows what has transpired or what is happening. I think most people have formulated their opinion on what information they have gained through the media and the odd so called leak from within the camp.

I like to try and keep a open mind on most conflicts and I am sure both sides in this one have made some mistakes. My only hope that things are resolved once and for all by 2017 and one person I do have a lot of faith in is Pascoe, so I expect a resolution soon. Of course that could mean exit Farah or Taylor or both, it could also mean a peace deal is brokered and Farah stays, unlikely I would imagine.

When you think of it we got very close to eight this year, okay we still could get there, but it is not going to happen, anyway my point we have done this with all this internal drama ripping us apart, imagine what we could achieve if we were a tight happy club all pulling in the one direction……ah to dream

• This issue of RF v JT will end soon enough.

Then another issue will take its place.
    Everyone on a forum thinks that they are right when they post … Some believe they are more right than others.

The only thing that I dislike personally are the childish, spiteful responses that are coming up far too often but I’ll leave those to our forum administrators.

• @supercoach:

I certainly doubt anyone who posts on this forum knows what has transpired or what is happening. I think most people have formulated their opinion on what information they have gained through the media and the odd so called leak from within the camp.

I like to try and keep a open mind on most conflicts and I am sure both sides in this one have made some mistakes. My only hope that things are resolved once and for all by 2017 and one person I do have a lot of faith in is Pascoe, so I expect a resolution soon. Of course that could mean exit Farah or Taylor or both, it could also mean a peace deal is brokered and Farah stays, unlikely I would imagine.

When you think of it we got very close to eight this year, okay we still could get there, but it is not going to happen, anyway my point we have done this with all this internal drama ripping us apart, imagine what we could achieve if we were a tight happy club all pulling in the one direction……ah to dream

Every club has factions working against each other except for the privately owned ones.We are just far more aware of it at our club because it is so open

• @jadtiger:

@supercoach:

I certainly doubt anyone who posts on this forum knows what has transpired or what is happening. I think most people have formulated their opinion on what information they have gained through the media and the odd so called leak from within the camp.

Every club has factions working against each other except for the privately owned ones.We are just far more aware of it at our club because it is so open

I think its more about success. If your winning and playing semi final football, most things get swept under the carpets. When you dont have success, everything gets scrutinised especially by the supporters.

• It’s quite simple really, don’t believe what you read on the forum or the media; Pascoe has said countless times, don’t believe anything about the club unless the club announces it. All the rest is just the froth and bubble of the media and fan base.

Recent Topics