Souths sign 4 young guns, all very good

• I reckon Souths have struck gold signing 4 outstanding players in one hit. I reckon all will play some first grade next year and all have the potential to very good. Quite a coup really.

If you havent heard they got

Robert Jennings (who I reckon is amazing)
    Tyrell Fuimono (Aus schoolsx2, Junior roos x2, and NYC star last 2 years)
    Connor Tracey (been injured but Aus school half, pretty dominant junior)
    Braiden Brailey (Penrith Centre been carving up in NYC)

I dont remember a club getting such a bunch of juniors from other clubs all at once, just as they are ready to play NRL, quite a good job really.

• ForumSupporter

Can they play Hooker…?

• @Goose:

I reckon Souths have struck gold signing 4 outstanding players in one hit. I reckon all will play some first grade next year and all have the potential to very good. Quite a coup really.

If you havent heard they got

Robert Jennings (who I reckon is amazing)
    Tyrell Fuimono (Aus schoolsx2, Junior roos x2, and NYC star last 2 years)
    Connor Tracey (been injured but Aus school half, pretty dominant junior)
    Braiden Brailey (Penrith Centre been carving up in NYC)

I dont remember a club getting such a bunch of juniors from other clubs all at once, just as they are ready to play NRL, quite a good job really.

Connor Tracey has had two knee reconstructions but a good player.

• *Braidon Burns

All good signings, but the pick of the bunch for me is Fuimaono.

• Fuimonos brother Satali is one hell of a boxer…. Would’ve gone to Rio but for injury

• @ALX22:

*Braidon Burns

All good signings, but the pick of the bunch for me is Fuimaono.

Lol definitely Burns, Braiden Bailey is a completely different kid :slight_smile:

I love R Jennings, but Tyrell is also a gun.

Cant believe they got all of them!

• @Geo.:

Can they play Hooker…?

can they kick goals ???

• They are also after George Jennings.

• And now Robbie Rochow.

• Good on them. They obviously need to do something to rebuild.

On the other hand, if this was us, people would ask why we were buying “potential” rather than experience.

• Whats the delay in them signing Farah???

• Robert Jennings is exactly the type of player we should have been all in for. Big, strong and fast outside back. We have absolutely no-one like that, in any grade. Souths wouldn’t have paid much for him either.

There’s a reason big teams usually trample us. Our backs are tiny. And fairly slow.

In any case we’ve had a heap of schoolboy and NYC standouts come through the club at the same time and most have never made first grade.

• @seadoggy:

And now Robbie Rochow.

Souths have signed Rochow on 1 year deal.
    http://www.nrl.com/rabbitohs-sign-robbie-rochow/tabid/10874/newsid/100667/default.aspx

• @Balmain Boy:

Robert Jennings is exactly the type of player we should have been all in for. Big, strong and fast outside back. We have absolutely no-one like that, in any grade. Souths wouldn’t have paid much for him either.

There’s a reason big teams usually trample us. Our backs are tiny. And fairly slow.

In any case we’ve had a heap of schoolboy and NYC standouts come through the club at the same time and most have never made first grade.

Exactly, maybe we could get George before souths sign him as well.

• Robbie Rochow haha. The Mayor of Plodsville.
    You know you are signing quality when the worst club team of the last 15 years is happy to let them walk.
    May as well have signed Robbie O’Davis.

Recent Topics