Nathan Brown

• Robbie Rochow set to join the Rabbitohs in 2017,
    They have some stock in the forwards.
    Apparently Nathan Brown, the player not the coach, former Tiger - has been shopped around and is in talks with the EELS.

Surely we should make a play for the lad,
    He’s friends with the current crew and has been great this year for Souths.

Fitter than ever and IMO, he’s what Matt Lodge should have been.

• He’s a flog. On and off the field.

• @GNR4LIFE:

He’s a flog. On and off the field.

Who cares if he’s a flog !
    He was Souths best on field last week , he’s improved out of site and is the mongrel we lack !

We need more flogs !

• Give me Nathan Brown any day of the week over Lovett , Edwards , Halatau etc.

This guy might have brain snaps every now and then and cost some Penalties but is the type of aggresion forward we are lacking IMO.
    His the type you would listen to if we are down on the scoreboard " Guys are we going to have a go or what ? Who’s following me ? " .

I guarantee this guy would of taken Ryan James on had he been playing for us after the Teddy incident .

• Definite yes for me. Relatively cheap, friends with half our squad, skillset that we need, easily attainable.

We need mongrel. Yes he will get suspended at some point in the season. We would have sufficient depth to cover him though.

• @Balmain Boy:

Definite yes for me. Relatively cheap, friends with half our squad, skillset that we need, easily attainable.

We need mongrel. Yes he will get suspended at some point in the season. We would have sufficient depth to cover him though.

I agree bring him home if available

• ForumSupporter

Take him back….for sure…

• Taylor made the decision to let him go, no way he would bring him back.

I think he’d be very handy though.

• @foreveratiger:

Give me Nathan Brown any day of the week over Lovett , Edwards , Halatau etc.

This guy might have brain snaps every now and then and cost some Penalties but is the type of aggresion forward we are lacking IMO.
    His the type you would listen to if we are down on the scoreboard " Guys are we going to have a go or what ? Who’s following me ? " .

I guarantee this guy would of taken Ryan James on had he been playing for us after the Teddy incident .

Agree on both points FT, he is streets ahead of some of our regular JT favourites. 😦

• @GNR4LIFE:

He’s a flog. On and off the field.

You think JT may be a bit worried about him off field in social situations requiring a karate outfit? 😆

• @foreveratiger:

Give me Nathan Brown any day of the week over Lovett , Edwards , Halatau etc.

At least when he runs, he looks like he means it . We don’t have any impact off the bench. Better than a few that we have at the moment.

• Would take him back in a heartbeat would add a heap of go forward and aggro which we lack.Oh wait he probably isnt the sort of trainer that Jt wants so i doubt if he will be back

• JT is not competent enough to manage a Firebrand like Brown. He likes yes men cardboard cut outs. He is a good player Brown exactly what we need. Mongrel.

• ForumSupporter

ho hum it just never ends…

• Unfortunately Brown has a bit of mongrel something Taylor doesn’t like. Already signed with Parra.

Recent Topics