Titans v Panthers *SPOILERS*

Panthers up 14-0 at HT

Good news us for us and the Warriors.

It’s good that the Panthers are winning and all but surely we should all be cheering for Konrad Hurrell to score a try or two for Supercoach purposes…

I notice that the Titans’ forward Ryan James tackled Moylan when he was not in possession. How this fellow has not yet been suspended is hard to understand.

@Nelson:

It’s good that the Panthers are winning and all but surely we should all be cheering for Konrad Hurrell to score a try or two for Supercoach purposes…

Hope he catches the flu out in the centres in the second half

panthers up by 8 with 20 to go…

10 to go panthers up by 2… keep it together

Go the Pennies

Suck it Hayne Plane

24 hr stay of execution

finals hope still alive after titans loss :slight_smile:

I hope that whoever wins out of us and the Warriors tomorrow goes on to make the finals at the expense of the Titans (specifically Jarryd Hayne).

Chris Grevsmuhl must have let out a sigh of relief when Moylan potted the FG.

@Nelson:

I hope that whoever wins out of us and the Warriors tomorrow goes on to make the finals at the expense of the Titans (specifically Jarryd Hayne).

At least the Titans made the Panthers work for it. They didn’t lay down like we did

@goldcoast tiger:

@Nelson:

At least the Titans made the Panthers work for it. They didn’t lay down like we did

It happens sometimes. They were probably flat after losing to the Titans the week before.

@Nelson:

The Cowboys aren’t going to lie down - they have to win to secure 4th - either us or the warriors will know where they stand after next Saturday night.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.