Any word on teddy?

Just watching the Titans v Panthers - do or die for us - and wondering if there is any word on Teddy and his Jaw?

Looks like a photo of Teddy in NZ training with the boys.
Gallery Training, pic #18

I just listened to the coaching talk by JT and I don’t think there is any chance of him playing.

@bathursttiger:

Looks like a photo of Teddy in NZ training with the boys.
Gallery Training, pic #18

Wow you are right. He is in NZ. Weird.

No way he’s playing with a jaw broken in two places.

@GNR4LIFE:

No way he’s playing with a jaw broken in two places.

A man can dream. He is there and training. Now that it is alive, maybe he will.

He can train… No contact work surely

I do remember Rowdy breaking his jaw at the end of the yr in 2010 and made an early return in the Raiders semi. Think he might have been out a total of 3 weeks.

There is no way that they would play Teddy, but it’s great to see him over there with the boys.
A bit of moral support.
If we do fluke a semi spot he might be right, the club wouldn’t risk him.

I heard the jaw was broken down the middle of his chin and not at the side. I don’t know if this changes the recovery time but geez it sounds painful.

3 - 4 weeks from injury he will be able to play. He will be definitely be back for the first game of the finals.
Fracture near the chin area is better than under the ear.

There is no way he will be taking the field , if he does ? the Wests Tigers Doctor needs to give it up.

obviously no chance for this week, but he could be a smokie for week 1 if we happen to make it

lets win the next two then think about teddy

if we win tomorrow, he’ll play next week i reckon

I don’t understand why you would take a rehabbing player to New Zealand of all places if there isn’t a chance of him playing.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme