Rowdy out Lovett doubtful

• So Chee-Kam will come in ……ideally sironen should come in now right. But knowing this coach ya wouldn’t know.

• Lovett is out… Chee Kam and Sironen in. Edwards into the starting side for Lawrence

• Nows his opportunity. Cmon Siro

• Edwards is going well defensively. Still ineffective in attack.
    I don’t think Siro has what it takes to fire up. He just doesn’t seem to have the heart to be an enforcer.

• Banned

@matchball:

Edwards is going well defensively. Still ineffective in attack.
    I don’t think Siro has what it takes to fire up. He just doesn’t seem to have the heart to be an enforcer.

I have my doubts re Sirro aswell.Mainly lack of fire aswell but if he will ever fire up today is the day.He has a lot to prove.

• The first choice forwards replacement shall be Griffin, and than Chee-Kam, SIrinen was pretty average in all of his NSW cup games.

• @Told You So.:

@matchball:

Edwards is going well defensively. Still ineffective in attack.

I have my doubts re Sirro aswell.Mainly lack of fire aswell but if he will ever fire up today is the day.He has a lot to prove.

Built like Adonis but no heart to use his size.
    It’s a shame.

• Banned

The comments regarding Sirro having no heart are just stupid. The guy tries hard.

Recent Topics