Tim Simona

The dumbest footballer of all time.

Nuff said.

Absolute brain dead. Going himself from dummy half and losing it. Kicking for JAC on the first. He had the right idea there, but geezus the season is on the line for sciences sake.

Nofo has kicked along, Simona……not so much

Simona is way to inconsistent and Naiqama can get on his bike with him.

Apart from kicking it on the first (even then he could have been taken into touch, so not necessarily that bad a decision) I thought he had a good game.
That tackle to force the repeat set was massive.

He is a gun. He made a couple of mistakes and needs to be told not to go for the big play all the time but he is quality.

If we could retain JAC we’d have threats on both sides of the field.

@stevetiger:

He is a gun. He made a couple of mistakes and needs to be told not to go for the big play all the time but he is quality.

If we could retain JAC we’d have threats on both sides of the field.

Yup agree 100%

He kicks in-field far too often following a line break. Needs to learn to just take the tackle sometimes instead of go for the miracle play.

Looked dangerous today but he definitely made some dumb plays. Going for the try from dummy-half was the worst one.

He was good today but that kick in field was so bad.

Was this he who kicked that monster drop out?

Simona made me cranky……TWICE…

By no means do i think he should be dropped. But im so sick of him kicking every time he is in the clear. Any player with half a brain realises its first tackle and you cut back in to take the tackle. Simple. His play from dummy half was disgraceful too. He needs a wake call.

The Myth is going to be eaten alive next week by a big and strong centre . Just makes up the numbers IMO.

I reckon he is a good player, but sometimes lets the moment get the better of him

Dumb kick and poor attempt from dummy half, but I thought he was good otherwise. Our best defensive outside back & did plenty of dirty work today.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.