Sirro plays last 5 Minutes

I’m not a Sirro fan personally but what is JT’s idea of leaving him on the bench for 75 Minutes .

I don’t think we can afford such luxury but got the 2 Points .

@foreveratiger:

I’m not a Sirro fan personally but what is JT’s idea of leaving him on the bench for 75 Minutes .

To win the game !

@foreveratiger:

No idea. Seems like a waste to me.

Don’t get it at all.

Couple of great carries when he came on too.

It was a good quality 5 minutes atleast lol

Basically playing with 16 players when you don’t have to. Against a big pack he should have played big minutes.

@BornBlack&Gold:

It was a good quality 5 minutes atleast lol

Yeah it was a solid stint!

Yes… Sheens indeed… Hard to fathom but hard to criticise when we won… Maybe he planned to put him on just as we were getting a roll on 15 mins from FT and thought best not to upset the balance

He made some great runs. I reckon he should be in the top team.

Always something to knife Taylor!never satisfied .

Because the rest of the pack was smashing it…

He has some great motivation to turn the corner on his season, especially if he is brought on fresh. Will do me for next week. Lawrence should be rested.

@NJLM78:

Basically playing with 16 players when you don’t have to. Against a big pack he should have played big minutes.

Exactly mate .

Sirro should of came on instead of Chee kam in the 1st half , when Woods came off .

Yeah i’m stoked we got the 2 Points but it’s a practice that Jason Taylor has done a few times this year , 1st game vs the Warriors he left Buchanan on the bench for 80 Minutes and also did the same with Cherrington aswell only playing him 8 Minutes vs the Eels.

Anyway Coaches call but i personally think we haven’t got the luxury to be playing with 16 players for the majority of the game.

He didn’t play big minutes because the coach doesn’t like him and was basically forced to put him in the team.
Holds a grudge well does JT.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.