If the Titans lose.....What are the chances

• That a certain injured fullback will be a late inclusion next Sunday?

• Banned

Ooh I dunno about that - that broken jaw looked pretty nasty.

• The timframe was 4 weeks and it will have been 3. Brooks was 3-5 weeks recently and came back after 2 weeks. Teddy would be a huge inclusion for us hope the jaw is healing well. Go cowboys!!

• I reckon he will play.

I also think we will win. Leichhardt will get us home.

• @MacDougall:

I reckon he will play.
    I also think we will win. Leichhardt will get us home.

Here’s hoping that wests-tigers turn up to play the Raiders, with same intensity, aggro and attitude, that was evident in the game against the Cowboys, at the last game at Leichhardt. 🙏

Raiders are due for a loss, and some defensive issues have been evident in their last two games. 😉

• That’s right Tah, they can leak some points.

This reminds me a bit if 09….i think it was we needed to beat Newcastle in Rd 26…i think we were favourites then tho and blew it… Was there, wasn’t a good night

• I was having lunch today with Teddy. I was having a juicy steak and he was having a thin soup. I asked him, “Any chance of playing next week, Ted?” He replied, “MPpph-gurgle-Rump,” which I interpreted as he will definitely be playing.

• ForumSupporter

2007 we lost 2 the Knights when Cooper Vuna made mince meat of Benji defending on the wing…09 we lost to Parra in rd 25 when Tuiaki smashed up his ankle the demolished the Dogs in Rd 26 to likttle to late

No chance for Ted is want I understand…Week 1 of finals Maybe…

• Would dearly like to see wests-tigers win by 1 point against the raiders.
    Who knows what the footy god’s have in store for us.
    Hopefully the team get’s a fair go by the officials including 50 /50 calls.

• With Austin and Sezer looking to now be out, I think we are a chance. We really need our halves to step up and our defense to be on point. If the Titans lose of course. Mouth watering and shall be watching with my family from Athens!! Yeeha

• @GNR4LIFE:

That a certain injured fullback will be a late inclusion next Sunday?

If he is back, does it spell the end for rankin? You couldnt drop JAC. I reckon Rankin either gets dropped or replaces sironen on the bench.

• @tigers2005:

@GNR4LIFE:

If he is back, does it spell the end for rankin? You couldnt drop JAC. I reckon Rankin either gets dropped or replaces sironen on the bench.

JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@tigers2005:

@GNR4LIFE:

JAC almost cost us the game with that pathetic attempt of a tackle.

Yesbut when we needed something he goes length of the field. He has to be there.

• I just hope we don’t have a Farah from 2007 situation. We played him clearly injured v Souths at Leichhardt and got belted. He lasted maybe 10 minutes.

If Teddy is fit play him by all means, but we need 17 blokes that will get through 80 minutes.

• not worth the risk, imagine the boost in morale knowing that they have made the finals without their best player…
    cowboys please get the job done

Recent Topics