Teddy

Told Teddy will be given run on Thursday to see what chance to play its 30/70 at moment and yes physios talk to each other this is not off Tigers physio but off another club

Hope they don’t chuck him in under done and ruin his Australian jumper chances.

Only want him there if he’s 100%

Although A 70% teddy is probably still a lot
Better than rankin lol

It’ll be more like 2%/98% chance……

Teddy will play this week if Titans lose.
Middle Jaw fracture is 3-4 week injury that is if the reporting is correct.

He won’t play unless we make the finals

It would be stupid risk to take IMO

If we can knock over the Raiders and make the finals I suspect we’ll see him but not before then.

I understand the need to win, I understand that sport is result driven, I also understand (but don’t agree) that players are a commodity. But I just think that when it comes to injury we have to put the players best interest and recovery ahead of the result. I don’t agree with coaches bringing players back early, look at Brooks I don’t think he has fully recovered and he has played reasonable but you can tell he is not right.

If we were rushing him back for a GF I would understand (not discounting the importance of the raiders clash but it’s not a GF) and I would think that Teddy would declare himself fit if it was the GF but let’s allow injured players the opportunity to recover beforewe put them back on the field?

Sorry that should " before we put them back on the field"

Smoke screen! …just posted this as I like the saying ,I never see the relavancy of it.

@851:

Hope they don’t chuck him in under done and ruin his Australian jumper chances.

dont think he’ll be playing for australia anyway, hes got something that needs surgery over the off season. i think it was a small nose fracture from memory

yes I know the source….

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-trouble-at-the-tigers-haynes-gain-and-todd-carneys-nrl-return/news-story/82f053f2420a28ae360b6bcefabd3906

"A host of unidentified players gave statements to the RLPA and accused Taylor of being too strong-willed and suggesting players take the field injured or be dropped."

Hopefully these reports are untrue in this case. Anyone heard more about this (crosses fingers and hopes a Farah Taylor thread does not start)

@Snake:

Smoke screen! …just posted this as I like the saying ,I never see the relavancy of it.

Red Herring ?

Dugan had a similar injury from origin 3 which was July 13 .

He returned to playing on August 13 .

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.