Wests Tigers 2005 season highlights DVD

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the 2005 season highlights DVD. Have been looking for a while and I can’t find it any where.

Cheers.

i would also like one

You can buy the full match online. I got one from eBay a few years back.
Edit: 15 bucks ain’t bad might get another copy.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141996648139

I got a copy from Big W probably 6 to 12 months after the grand final. Haven’t seen them for a long time though. Maybe ask at your local jb store if they could get a hold of it from a supplier. It’s a good dvd, worth having

My favourite possession. Id go to war for it lol. Good luck trying to find one. Your best bet might be gumtree or ebay.

The wife brought me 2 lithographs of the 2005 team and the photo of ANZ on Grand Final night, they are hanging in the spare bedroom which we call "The Tiger Room "
with tiger curtains and tiger bedspreads.

@bathursttiger:

The wife brought me 2 lithographs of the 2005 team and the photo of ANZ on Grand Final night, they are hanging in the spare bedroom which we call "The Tiger Room "
with tiger curtains and tiger bedspreads.
Along with Teddy’s 2013 framed game jumper.

I’ve got it somewhere. I’ll see if I can find it

I got it. Pm me for details/ cost etc

Thanks

I am sure you can download it from Internet if you are that way inclined. PM me and i can point you to where.

i might hold on to it tigerman, appreciate the offer. I cant find it anywhere at all,

I have one… if the price is right I could part with it.

Come on - burn a copy and hook a brother up! If I had a DVD burner I’d be happy to do so.

The mighty Wests Tigers black market! I’ve got my lucky jocks from 2/10/05 that I’ll part with if the price is right……

@Fade To Black:

The mighty Wests Tigers black market! I’ve got my lucky jocks from 2/10/05 that I’ll part with if the price is right……

Priceless…… 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme