Every team has it's what ifs

If we had of got the win over the Gold Coast we would now be confirmed in the semies. All it would have taken is field goal to have gone over.

If Brooks had of knocked over the field goal instead of hitting the post against Melbourne we’d be almost certainly in.

The line between success and failure is so small!

Hopefully it won’t matter with results going our way this weekend !

and but’s…

Don’t forget them…

And if Parramatta hadn’t lost 12 points, we’d not even be talking about possibly making the finals :mrgreen:

@upthetigers:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/warriors/referees-boss-tony-archer-says-bunker-decision-on-solomone-kata-no-try-was-incorrect/news-story/4ddc1eabd33c8112e9d4f01a7cd987ac

If this was a try it would have been very difficult to get back into the game.

and if the refs had spotted that the Beast had his foot on the line with the 40/20 Brooks would have kicked first time around, they wouldn’t have had a try then.

It all evened out.

@Flippedy:

And if Parramatta hadn’t lost 12 points, we’d not even be talking about possibly making the finals :mrgreen:

and if we had so much spare cash in brown bags as Parramatta we would get rid of RF, buy Scott, Taumalolo and refs would send off James and we would play with an extra player and, and… and :mrgreen:

and if we did not have turnstiles for half a season we would have been home and hosed.

@Geo.:

and but’s…

Don’t forget them…

I like big buts
And I can not lie

@vlad:

@Geo.:

and but’s…

Don’t forget them…

I like big buts
And I can not lie

I’ve always preferred buts to ifs. Too many times I’ve come from the pub with only ifs.

There’s a handful of games we should have won, but nearly a dozen that we shouldn’t have if the opposition had turned up according to some of the peanut gallery here.

If Moses had kicked the penalty against the Titans…. if we hadn’t lost 6 straight in the middle of the season… if my auntie had balls…

@GNR4LIFE:

There’s a handful of games we should have won, but nearly a dozen that we shouldn’t have if the opposition had turned up according to some of the peanut gallery here.

I’ll say this. There are a bunch of posters who think we have a dud team. I have no idea what they are smoking but it’s stronger than anything I’ve ever smoked.

@vlad:

@Geo.:

and but’s…

Don’t forget them…

I like big buts
And I can not lie

Oh. My. God. Becky!

@Goose:

If we had of got the win over the Gold Coast we would now be confirmed in the semies. All it would have taken is field goal to have gone over.

If Brooks had of knocked over the field goal instead of hitting the post against Melbourne we’d be almost certainly in.

The line between success and failure is so small!

Hopefully it won’t matter with results going our way this weekend !

Sorry to be a grammar nazi but “it’s” is a contraction of “it is”. The word you were looking for was “its”. Like in “his” or “hers”, no apostrophe is needed.

PS I’m not really sorry…

If I had wheels I’d be a bus.

Fact is we’re still there in the running. If the Cowboys get up our destiny is in our hands.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.