Ray Stone off to Parra?

• Heard from a mate that Ray has signed with Parra…
    Anyone know anything more?

• @batboy:

Heard from a mate that Ray has signed with Parra…
    Anyone know anything more?

One of his relations is a member at the Golf Club that I work at….I will ask her asap…

• parra going on a signing spree…

• Have the Tigers tabled an offer?..…

• Have seen a fair bit of this kid and looks like a great Potential , hopefully it doesn’t happen.

• @foreveratiger:

Have seen a fair bit of this kid and looks like a great Potential , hopefully it doesn’t happen.

x2

He is on my ‘to keep’ list with: Roberts, Papenhuyzen, Marsters, Giles, McCormack, Tatola, Paseka, Sokobalava.

• I really hope not, haven’t seen too much of him, but every time I do I am impressed. A real footballer, once he puts on a bit of beef, he won’t be out of A Grade too often.

• @InBenjiWeTrust:

@foreveratiger:

Have seen a fair bit of this kid and looks like a great Potential , hopefully it doesn’t happen.

x2

He is on my ‘to keep’ list with: Roberts, Papenhuyzen, Marsters, Giles, McCormack, Tatola, Paseka, Sokobalava.

McCormack has improved out of sight as this season has progressed. Could end up being a good player.

• I’ve watched a lot of him this year and last. I’d rather we keep him around to see how he fills out but he’s just way too small to play NRL and has already had a massive amount of concussions so early in his career.

He’s all heart and work rate, and punches well above his weight, but he’s a forward who’s built like Hodgo. I don’t see how he can sustain it, but i’d give him time on minimum wage to see how he goes.

Recent Topics