13 Iosia Soliola

Interchange
14 Kurt Baptiste
15 Luke Bateman
16 Clay Priest
17 Joseph Tapine

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx

Wicky is such a fibber…

I wonder if that’s the team that will take the pitch if with a win they can’t improve on the ladder.

It wouldn’t matter who he named, Wt would prepare for the best uninjured side regardless. If Ricky rests a few, we get lucky. Go Wests Tigers!

Trying to be positive but there’s a few players in that side which have and probably will cause us some big trouble… Boyd and Leilua… Could do without them in there lol.

I really can’t see him resting anyone unless somebody is carrying an injury. WT will have to bring their A-game regardless.

I prefer we play a full strength team and get into the finals the right way.

This would be an outstanding test for our cubs

@innsaneink:

Expect changes?

I’d be surprised if Sezer plays.

@GNR4LIFE:

@innsaneink:

Expect changes?

I’d be surprised if Sezer plays.

I agree, top 4 is top 4 and sezer was shortened up, I expect changes as well regardless of other results.

Show me that team 25 rounds ago and I’m not particularly concerned. It’s amazing sometimes the mental difference when a team is doing well, when all players are in some decent form.

Outside backs are dangerous but if we can show up with the same intensity as the Cowboys match we can win this one.

Croker and Leilua could run riot if Simona and Naiqama aren’t at their best. Some of Naiqamas reads on Sunday were embarrassing

I’m not at all concerned about their forwards. Although big, our guys really should be mobile enough to run them around. But it’s critical to contain Hodgson and Baptiste. And any loose balls out wide it’s all over for us. Rapana is deadly in broken play.He can score 3 without even trying.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.