Dene Halatau leichardt farewell

• Dene has always been one my favourite weststigers players
    Hopefully not his last game this week but he definately deserves a big send off at leichardt at this weekends final round.
    Always gives his best no matter what position he plays,
    Plenty of good memories, who can forget his game against the dragqueens in the 2005 major semi and the last member of 2005 team still running around this weekend.
    Champion bloke and true clubman.

• Absolutely agree. Fantastic career. Even when he was at the dogs I still liked the bloke. Hope he hangs on for another game or perhaps even a few more.

• It will be game 249. I really hope he can get to 250. Not just because it would mean we finish in the 8, but because he deserves the 250 milestone.

I really think he’s been exceptional in the second half of the yr. He seemed to be on his last legs early on, but he’s gotten a second wind. Probably playing the best footy he’s played since he came back to us.

• Also almost certainly the last time a player from 05 takes the field too this weekend, unless we crack the 8. End of an era.

• All the best, you are a champion! Thanks for the memories, I loved watching you scoot out of dummy half, those runs up the middle got our sets going and the defences scrambling! A key part of 2005 and has done a great job for us since his return!

I’ll be there on Sunday to cheer you on!

• @GNR4LIFE:

Also almost certainly the last time a player from 05 takes the field too this weekend, unless we crack the 8. End of an era.

I was only thinking that the other day

Halatau
    Farah
    Benji
    Heigno
    Richards

Possibly all finishing up this year.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

It will be game 249. I really hope he can get to 250. Not just because it would mean we finish in the 8, but because he deserves the 250 milestone.

I really think he’s been exceptional in the second half of the yr. He seemed to be on his last legs early on, but he’s gotten a second wind. Probably playing the best footy he’s played since he came back to us.

I reckon he has been great for us since he came back to us. He hits hard defensively, fills in really well at hooker and has belted it up out wide for us.

• The one… And only… KAPOW!

• ForumSupporter

Members Only Pre-Game Function

Tue 30th August, 12:00PM

Wests Tigers Members have access to a special Members Only Pre-Game Function this Sunday ahead of the Club’s NRL game against the Canberra Raiders.

The event will begin at Le Montage at 12:00pm followed by a brief introduction, injured player Q&A, prizes, giveaways and canapes, as well as an address by CEO Justin Pascoe.

At 1:00pm, the event will conclude, with the group of Members to by led by “Pipes and Drums” marching band up the road and into the venue at Leichhardt Oval to watch the mighty Wests Tigers take on the Canbera Raiders in a blockbuster Sunday afternoon clash.

Wests Tigers Members wishing to attend the special pre-game event must RSVP below.

Make sure you’re there to win prizes, exclusive Game Day experiences and much more!

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/08/30/members_only_pre_gam.html

Retiring Club Legend Dene Halatau will also be farewelled in front of all Members and fans at the end of the game with a special post-match presentation ceremony on field…

Recent Topics