Cronulla Sharks prop Andrew Fifita issued warning for consorting with criminals

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/cronulla-sharks/cronulla-sharks-prop-andrew-fifita-issued-warning-for-consorting-with-criminals-20160831-gr5s31.html

he played good game once a blue moon for WT, his sideways running was useless,
with this latest allogations, it is good that he is not our problem anymore. :slight_smile:

We know what hed be doing if he couldn’t play footy…… He is a low low person

Would possibly spend time behind bars if not a footballer.I fear for his future after he retires unless he turns his life around

Does this surprise anyone?

I hate it when people imply all footy players are dumb, but this guy could dumb for Australia.

If footy players aren’t allowed to consort with criminals, some of these guys wouldn’t be able to be near their team mates.

There are players who through football lift themselves from the bottom of the ladder in life to the top and there are a few who never get off the bottom rung, sure they might drive a flash car and have a pocket full of cash but as people they never get off the bottom rung, and sadly when their day in the sun is over they have nothing to fall back on

Not to much goes on in the upstairs department of Andrew…

“The former Wests Tiger…”

Piss off, he’s a current Sharks player.

I would have thought the crminals should be warned off hanging around this knob.

@Geo.:

I didn’t think his brain operated above his belt….

@tigerap:

@Geo.:

I didn’t think his brain operated above his belt….

Fifitas brain cell

Had to laugh at Greenberg saying “we don’t want any criminal element infiltrating our game”. There are enough crooked people in the NRL at all levels, most notably the heirachy. Maybe Toddy doesn’t want anybody coming in and cutting his grass- he is the epitomy of shonkiness that flog.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.