Broncos at Suncorp our only possible final?

• So with that Brisbane win I believe the only possible opponent for us next week is Brisbane at Suncorp.

Cowboys win = Broncos finish 5th.
    Cowboys lose = We can’t make the 8.

Dogs can’t make up the PD.

So … if Cows win and we win … Tigers final in my hometown!

Am I wrong?

• Sorry if the Dogs win by 50 odd they will jump the Broncos and we will play them.

• If all goes to plan. Which it will.

• They were utter shyte tonite…we wouldve beaten them again tonight if it was us playing…

• @innsaneink:

They were utter shyte tonite…we wouldve beaten them again tonight if it was us playing…

Yep - those 2 tries before half time were woeful mistakes by the rorters which changed the game. I haven’t been impressed by the broncos all season - their only standout was last week against melbourne.

• i have a sinking feeling the titans will win 😦 hope im wrong and we get to see our boys at suncorp

• Don’t forget the significant fact that if we make it into 8th they will have roughly 3 days more rest than we will, that is a massive advantage.
    Aah the good ol’ NRL……the most uneven comp in the world. They may as well have Usain Bolt running against Georgie Rose in a 100m dash as halftime entertainment at Suncorp too.

• 5 v 8 is the Friday game too right? So 8 day turnaround vs. 5.

• ForumSupporter

@MacDougall:

5 v 8 is the Friday game too right? So 8 day turnaround vs. 5.

No it’s the Sunday game…

• Good news imo.

Who else would you rather play, Doggies perhaps?

• Yeah would definitely prefer to play the Dogs, their plodding style would be every chance of getting rattled by our ad-lib play.
    Broncos on a Sunday, in an arvo match, would be 2 things totally foreign to the pampered Broncos so that may play into our hands if we make it hopefully.
    Plus we are undefeated against the Broncos in finals haha.

• Would be a better chance against the dogs but IMO who cares where the team plays and who they play, if by chance the guys do indeed get to the finals what a good feeling that would be that finals feeling ….
    There is still a long way to go to get that feeling yet ,to beat an in form Raiders side would be an achievement in itself . :sign:

• Banned

I hate all this talk about next week. Bottom line is we are very unlikely to turn around a 60 point loss to the raiders.

Lets worry about sunday ay, and if we manage to pull it off then talk about week one of the finals.

• Don’t we have to beat Raiders first?

• Oh my…

Recent Topics