Jeremy Smiths knees

Cost Knights today.
Thought of 2010 PF 12 all with 8 to go and the penalty that should’ve been awarded to us would have got us another premiership.
Easts wouldn’t have got lucky again against us in GF not even with Anasta there. :roll

@Magpie Magic:

Cost Knights today.
Thought of 2010 PF 12 all with 8 to go and the penalty that should’ve been awarded to us would have got us another premiership.
Easts wouldn’t have got lucky again against us in GF not even with Anasta there. :roll

Hey Magpie Magic - why did you have to bring up THAT TACKLE on Lote ???

I hated that tackle, the ref’s blindness, the unfair result, the Saints fans at the end of the game, and I had thought I had forgotten all that pain……

Until now!!! 😉

Thanks for opening old wounds…

Was there with my ex and she was more interested that Master chef Julie Goodwin was sitting behind us not watching the footy

Remember it well. especially as he was cited for kneeing Lote and with the early guilty plea played the next game yet the Tigers couldn’t even get a penalty!!

Ahhh was at the game, what on earth was Beau Ryan doing at the end of the game

@Tigertigertiger:

Ahhh was at the game, what on earth was Beau Ryan doing at the end of the game

What did he do? Didn’t he put in a kick for the in-goal or something from memory?
Jeremy Smith was a dirty player for most of his career, always plenty of sly elbows and knees that he never got pulled up for. Learnt from the grubbiest down in Melbourne I suppose.

@Magpie Magic:

Cost Knights today.

Not that it matters, but there wasn’t a penalty in that final tackle against the Dragons. Just another crap call by crap referees.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.