Jeremy Smiths knees

• Cost Knights today.
    Thought of 2010 PF 12 all with 8 to go and the penalty that should’ve been awarded to us would have got us another premiership.
    Easts wouldn’t have got lucky again against us in GF not even with Anasta there. :roll

• @Magpie Magic:

Cost Knights today.
    Thought of 2010 PF 12 all with 8 to go and the penalty that should’ve been awarded to us would have got us another premiership.
    Easts wouldn’t have got lucky again against us in GF not even with Anasta there. :roll

Hey Magpie Magic - why did you have to bring up THAT TACKLE on Lote ???

I hated that tackle, the ref’s blindness, the unfair result, the Saints fans at the end of the game, and I had thought I had forgotten all that pain……

Until now!!! 😉

• Thanks for opening old wounds…

• Was there with my ex and she was more interested that Master chef Julie Goodwin was sitting behind us not watching the footy

• Remember it well. especially as he was cited for kneeing Lote and with the early guilty plea played the next game yet the Tigers couldn’t even get a penalty!!

• Banned

Ahhh was at the game, what on earth was Beau Ryan doing at the end of the game

• @Tigertigertiger:

Ahhh was at the game, what on earth was Beau Ryan doing at the end of the game

What did he do? Didn’t he put in a kick for the in-goal or something from memory?
    Jeremy Smith was a dirty player for most of his career, always plenty of sly elbows and knees that he never got pulled up for. Learnt from the grubbiest down in Melbourne I suppose.

• @Magpie Magic:

Cost Knights today.

Not that it matters, but there wasn’t a penalty in that final tackle against the Dragons. Just another crap call by crap referees.

Recent Topics