Wests Tigers v Raiders Live Game Thread

• Who’d have thought it would come to this. The biggest day this club has had in 5 years. The script has been written, all that’s left is for the players to act it out. Canberra are going to be hungry with a top 2 finish on the line. We have no choice, we have to be hungrier.

Get stuck in boys

• Banned

The team is up against it but they have so much to play for. Go Tigers.

• This will be one for the ages!!

• Probably going to feel like a looooooong eighty minutes tomorrow, so you might as well have started the thread now.

Nervous already.

• Time to pay the hill another visit I think… Should be a very interesting place tomorrow

• ForumSupporter

This is a very bad omen…Wests Tigers have never won when a live game thread has been started the day before a game,

• @formerguest:

Probably going to feel like a looooooong eighty minutes tomorrow, so you might as well have started the thread now.

Nervous already.

There’s probably going to be 10 different threads between now and kick off so thought id get in early and have it all in here.

• Let’s do this! Go tigers

• And yes, it’s going to be a long 80 minutes. Ups and downs are inevitable. Everyone needs to relax and ride it out without going off early and packing it in. It’s not over till its over.

• Banned

@Geo.:

This is a very bad omen…Wests Tigers have never won when a live game thread has been started the day before a game,

At least it’s not a “when we beat the Raiders” thread - that would really kill our chances! 😆

• Banned

It’s gonna be a hard task, Canberra are the hottest team in the comp right now. Still, nothing is impossible! They have won 9 on the trot so it must be close to a loss for them now. That said, I wish we were playing St George or similar 😐

• I hope they’ve got the extra bars staffed at the Orange Grove.

• @Flippedy:

@Geo.:

At least it’s not a “when we beat the Raiders” thread - that would really kill our chances! 😆

I remember back in 2011 in the lead up to the Warriors semi, someone started a thread asking who was going to Melbourne for the pre lim.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

@Flippedy:

@Geo.:

I remember back in 2011 in the lead up to the Warriors semi, someone started a thread asking who was going to Melbourne for the pre lim.

Yep, has to go down in history as the biggest faux pas ever on this forum 😆

• @Geo.:

There is always a first time for everything.

Recent Topics