Brooks

Now that the Farah drama has ended, its time the club made its next big call and that’s
to allow Brooks to leave at the end of 2017. He’s not the answer, the last 2 weeks have been glaringly obvious. Moses had a shocker today, but he’s in the game, you can’t fault his effort. Brooks shows glimpses, but the amount of time he spends as the invisible man is criminal.

Quite frankly I’d prefer he was let go even earlier. If only the coach wanted him gone as much as Farah.

use littlejohn, dont renew woods and buy some forwards

They will persist with as have invested in him. Our team needs heart

The club seriously has to look at what to do with Brooks ,next season 600k to be a passenger …offers nothing over a total 80 mins .The club has been sold on this one today’s performance was a disgrace!

@DjsTiger:

They will persist with as have invested in him. Our team needs heart

Sometimes in business you need to cut your losses.

I wish we could change the whole side, from top to bottom.

He’s been playing on one leg for the last few weeks

@marzie:

He’s been playing on one leg for the last few weeks

If that is the case why was he selected in he first place ?

Thing is, he looked great on debut and rubbish since. Which either points to some decline in Brooks or that he’s being poorly coached.

Even if he has been it’s not like he’s been playing out of his skin when 100% fit.

Have St George sorted their halves? Would be good to let him go there.

disagree, i think hes been playing injured

before injury he was top 5 in the NRL for try assists and line break assists. chalked up a few tries too.

he will improve in 2017. watch out for brooks moses and teddy

@Yossarian:

Thing is, he looked great on debut and rubbish since. Which either points to some decline in Brooks or that he’s being poorly coached.

Yeah mate I was at that game v Dragons and I couldn’t wait to see him playing origin has been absolute baggage since…

He was absolute rubbish today. He may be hampered by injury, which prevents him stamping his authority, but spends to much time jogging and game watching. Shows no urgency.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.