Adding to the positives.
1. We’ve shown a bit of ticker in games where it was pretty much over at half time. I haven’t really seen the side roll over and die like in prior years.
2. Getting rid of Kidwell
3. When we’ve clicked this year, we’ve clicked and have seen a lot of potential.
1. Defensively still bad. Nofo and Kev whilst great in attack seem to be all over the shop in defence at times.
2. Simona has gone backwards as well as Brooks.
3. No 1st grade hooker ready to go for next year.
4. No goal kicker.
5. JT still the coach? I just don’t think he’s the right guy to be honest.
Mitch Moses making his presence known in games.
Some of the forwards have really progressed.
Got to round 26 still in contention for top 8.
Robbie Farah gone.
Can’t goal kick for ****.
Right edge of Aloiai, Moses, Naiqama and Nofaluma absolutely dreadful. Even that’s an understatement.
Not sure who we can pick up in the off season to strengthen our roster.
Positives: Tedesco, Moses, No Farah next year, Elijah Taylor, Nofo
Negatives: cant defend, Ryan James, Hayne, Salary cap, 3 finals series in 17 year, Brooks getting picked instead of littlejohn, Brooks, Woods being the captain but not the leader, Titans fans roasting moses on twitter, more negatives than positives
Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme
Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you back online.