CEO wants top 4 next season

• Ok an honest view is this team a top 4 prospect in your opinion next season without any additions to the player ranks the CEO has stated this is the goal .
    My view is He Is Dreaming !

• Yep , he’s dreaming alright .

• Our 3 year plan had the following targets:

• 2016= Top 8
    • 2017= Top 4
      Supposedly JT’s extension for next year automaticLly triggered next year. So technically we can let him go if that is true.

• Maybe he has some amazing signings in the pipeline……

Our current squad as is has no chance.

Raiders will get better, Storm will be there, Sharks will be there, Panthers are getting better, Cowboys, Broncos - just can’t see it unless something major happens recruitment wise.

• I have no problems with aiming high.

Imagine he came out said were aiming to run 12th.

People would slaughter him.

• @Mighty Tiger:

Maybe he has some amazing signings in the pipeline……

Raiders will get better, Storm will be there, Sharks will be there, Panthers are getting better, Cowboys, Broncos - just can’t see it unless something major happens recruitment wise.

Yep , we need two kick arse back rowers , a gun centre , a top flight hooker , and a world class goal kicker ….

• @Eddie:

I have no problems with aiming high.

Imagine he came out said were aiming to run 12th.

People would slaughter him.

But what is your view that is the question?

• Not top for 4, not based on today. Especially when you look at the top 4 or 5 and even 6 and 7. But who knows how the top teams season will turn out next year and what improvement there is in those below.

• I think Top 8 is achievable and more realistic. Top 4 seems highly doubtful without a signing or two,.

However we ran 9th in 2004 and 2009 and made the Top 4 the 2 ensuing seasons.

Maybe he has done some research!

• All WT fans want the same result Top 4.

Not with our current squad. Need major reinforcements

• Hopefully the first thing the chairman needs to do is appointment a better coach for next year.

A lot of the teams below us will be better next season. Eels, Souths and Easts will all be better performers next year. The teams above us should all be just as good. With this roster and coach next year we will not make the 8 let alone the top 4.

• Banned

The team are still making the same basic errors as round 1 whatever. I felt so sorry for the 20,000 who turned up. Surely there must be blood on the floor. I certainly hope this standard does not become top 4 standard - my mate wanted to go home at half time and borrowed my newspaper I brought along just in case it became one-sided.

• With no additions its hard to see top 4…very hard, it all depends on the defensive coach - who that is and what he brings.
    The same ‘‘improvement’’ we had this year next year should see us make the eight somewhere - maybe

• @hobbo2803:

@Mighty Tiger:

Maybe he has some amazing signings in the pipeline……

Yep , we need two kick arse back rowers , a gun centre , a top flight hooker , and a world class goal kicker ….

Would you like fries with that? 😃

Back rowers, centre and goal kicker yes. Subject to how Liddell comes along maybe a hooker.

• ForumSupporter

Seriously…I cant keep up…from thread to thread…We need a new coach…Our roster is crap…our roster is great just needs a few tweaks…Top 4 going backwards bottom 4…

Man Wests Tigers…

Recent Topics