Hardacker

Apparently going back to SL as no NRL club is interested……he would come cheap and we need a gun centre!..Was SL player of the year last year!

we could use him certainly.

too much for unproven talent

Hasn’t really impressed, was seen as cover for Whare & Hiku but the coach has preferred Peachey at centre rather than this guy!! Having said that given our centres he may be a step up in class at least defensively.

@stryker:

too much for unproven talent

Can never have too much of that around here :sign:

Two Super League clubs interested in Hardaker
By Zero Tackle - September 6, 2016 - 10:09 am4

Zak Hardaker is set for a Super League return, but it looks like it could be away from Leeds.

League Express reports that the England international is prepared to leave the Rhinos in search of a new challenge, and with no NRL offers currently on the table, he might end up at another Super League club.

Hull Kingston Rovers and Catalans Dragons are the two clubs that have are thought to have shown the most interest in Hardaker at this stage.

Hardaker moved to Penrith earlier this year on a short-term deal to pursue his dream of playing in the NRL, however, he is open to returning to Super League next season.

He can get big bucks in the UK.

Here he’ll get less than half that, until he proves himself first. He hasn’t proven anything. I’d chuck no more than 100k at him as a squaddie.

@king sirro:

He looks ordinary

Usually takes Poms a year or two to adjust. Morley, Ellis, even Burgess were quiet initially. I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

525K,is Sam Ayoub his manager….pass…

@GNR4LIFE:

@king sirro:

He looks ordinary

Usually takes Poms a year or two to adjust. Morley, Ellis, even Burgess were quiet initially. I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

I thought Ellis and Burgess were great straight away. Cant remember if Morley took time or not.

English forwards are a different kettle of fish to their backs.
Same goes for any of the Aussies/Kiwis coming back from ESL.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.