Not that it matters now (Woods and Farah)

• I have heard the 2 have had a big falling out.

Its all 3rd hand so not sure how true. Good mate of mine played golf with Farah’s flat mate who told him this.

Apparently Farah was filthy that after constantly backing Woods for Origin and Tigers captaincy over the year that Woodsie failed to support him when he was dumped. Kind of brushed him. Might explain why he sat up on the scoreboard for an hour after the game on Sunday.

Just had a look through Woods twitter and there were a heap of farewell Dene Halatau re tweets and pics. Nothing about Robbie. Added a little fuel to it I thought.

I guess we will never know what really went on behind closed doors. Although it will be interesting to see when Farah plays against WT next year if there are any verbals. Might give us a bit of an insight.

• Farah’s flat mate? Doesn’t Robbie have a missus and a house? I don’t think he rents or has flat mates

• We have all had enough of the poor Robbie stories, fact of the matter is he was asked to play a certain way and he refused. Now it’s poor Robbie what did I ever do wrong.
    I mean besides going missing for the last 3 weeks and doing what ever I felt like doing on the field, poor me.
    I would imagine Farah is offside with a lot of the players including Woods because they actually know what he is like.

• Very interesting

• Fumbles,

Spare me the “cohesion” angle please!!

This thread was not looking for Robbie sympathy.

Was just passing on something i got told today.

I have no idea if it is true.

Like i said take it with a grain of salt. However might be interesting how things unfold in the next 12 months.

I thoughts Woods re tweeting Dene’s farewell 1000 times and nothing about Farah told a little story in itself.

I just thought it might be interesting for a few fans.

• Eddie, I already know it’s true and I am glad someone mentioned it.

• Maybe Taylor was just acting out the wishes of the players afterall… Wouldn’t surprise, he made a point about saying it was his decision when Farah was dropped…

• Woodsy went and got watched Robbie along with Benji in his first nsw cup game? Sounds like support to me.

• @Eddie:

I have heard the 2 have had a big falling out.

Its all 3rd hand so not sure how true. Good mate of mine played golf with Farah’s flat mate who told him this.

Apparently Farah was filthy that after constantly backing Woods for Origin and Tigers captaincy over the year that Woodsie failed to support him when he was dumped. Kind of brushed him. Might explain why he sat up on the scoreboard for an hour after the game on Sunday.

Just had a look through Woods twitter and there were a heap of farewell Dene Halatau re tweets and pics. Nothing about Robbie. Added a little fuel to it I thought.

I guess we will never know what really went on behind closed doors. Although it will be interesting to see when Farah plays against WT next year if there are any verbals. Might give us a bit of an insight.

Had a look at Farahs Facebook page some months back…. No photos of him in WTs gear… Plenty of soccer and Origin pics.
    Kind of brushed the club…

• With so many off contract next yr, you do have to wonder if Farah’s axing was what the players wanted, so naturally JT and the club chose them over Robbie. Could explain why the club backed the coach pretty strongly because they knew they had to keep these guys happy for next yr.

• Lets have endless speculation about this everybody can do more Robbie bashing.It is going to be a very very long counterproductive off season if this continues
    I know you didnt mean it to become that Eddie but unfortunately it will

• Well I heard (of course, from a friend of a friend of a friend) that in the end Farah wouldn’t even talk to Taylor. Any communication between the two had to go through Woodsie. Maybe Woods just got sick and tired of Farah carrying on like a spoilt child.

• On Woods, whether this is true, who knows, but i do remember the press conference after the game against the Dragons, the first game after Farah was dropped, he was asked for his opinion on Farah, and poured cold water over it and said he’d rather focus on the 17 players who played. There wasn’t even as much as a ‘‘It was hard for Robbie, but he knows he has to fight his way back’’.

• Banned

Thinking back about Robbie sitting on the scoreboard by himself well…

On that day’s performance of the players on the field who deserved to share the limelight with him??? I can’t really think of anyone.

would Robbie many of that mob with him after that performance? (when one raider ran around a mob of our blokes on right side, including Woods, not one bothered chasing him until it was too late)

There could have been a group photograph before the game if anything. Sorry to be negative.

• Caught between a rock and a hard place for the players. If they openly supported Farah it definitely would have suggested that they didn’t support the coach and we all know where that gets you.
    Doesn’t confirm anything to me about how they feel about one or the other just shows that they were trying to look after their own best interests.

Recent Topics