North Queensland Cowboys forward Jason Taumalolo charged after 'egging cars' in Townsville

@InBenjiWeTrust:

Another sub-peanut brain character :crazy

what, you’ve never gone egging?

i stopped in Canberra on the way back from the snow a few weeks ago. parked my car near an oval and it got Egged. i had to laugh, karma came back my way.

@Tigerdon:

@InBenjiWeTrust:

Another sub-peanut brain character :crazy

what, you’ve never gone egging?

i stopped in Canberra on the way back from the snow a few weeks ago. parked my car near an oval and it got Egged. i had to laugh, karma came back my way.

Maybe when your 13-15 years old and having sleep overs 😆 , how old are these blokes ?

If it was someone like Dane Tilse he would of been in Reserve Grade for such an act .

Class act, Great role model

Meh …Thursto has done far worse …he could murder someone in Townsville now and get a Medal…

Let them play…No eggs…

A good egging never hurt anyone. As long as u don’t throw them hard at someone’s head, then it’s all good as far as I’m concerned .
I saw A couple of young Nippers at our surf club buying a carton of eggs and heading up to the roof of the club. I followed them up and told them not to hit anyone. They said no , we just want to throw them…so I said "carry on " and let them have some fun.

Strange thing to do…must have peen on the squirt.

Cant believe a cop charged them… If Thurston tossed up a 12 yo in a laneway, it wouldnt see the light of day. But Eggs… STOP, cant have that?!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.