Roosters Rehabilitation Clinic in action again

• Roosters Have Ex-Rabbitoh In Their Sights

The Roosters have their sights set on another bad boy – sacked Rabbitoh Paul Carter.

We’ve been told the club has opened talks with Carter’s management in recent weeks; keen to give the 24-year-old one final lifeline.

Carter has just returned from a stint in the same Thai rehab facility, The Cabin, that helped Pearce get his life back on track earlier in the year.

Also sacked from the Titans in 2014, Carter was given his marching orders from Redfern just weeks after signing a two-year extension.

Once again, alcohol was to blame for the talented forward going off the rails. He breached the team rules by failing to report for training and was also involved in an altercation during a birthday party for one of the Rabbitohs players.

Given Carter was forced to spend almost a year on the sidelines after being sacked by the Gold Coast, the Roosters could be waiting for some time before the NRL grants a registration clearance.

But if it’s forthcoming Carter will be the third bad boy the Roosters sign for next season. Convicted of high range drink driving and speeding earlier in March, Manly’s Liam Knight has signed a three-year deal.

The club has also signed Zane Tetevano, who last May was convicted of bashing his ex-girlfriend.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/9/the-7th-tackle-roosters-interested-in-former-rabbitoh-paul-carter/

• The Roosters playing roster sounds like the beginning of a bad joke: A drugged-out dog fondler, a woman beater and an alco walk into a bar……

I’m sure the NRL are all good with whatever the Roosters wish to do. After all they allegedly allowed Sonny Bill to play for a Mars bar and can of Coke under the Roosters salary cap, because of his supposed “love of the game” instead of the $700 000 he would have been paid outta Uncle Nick’s piggybank.

• Seems poor behaviour is a pre requisite for getting a run at the Roosters… Guess they would be saving a few $'s on talented players… Maybe they will pick up Lodge while they are at it…

• @Mashies:

Seems poor behaviour is a pre requisite for getting a run at the Roosters… Guess they would be saving a few $'s on talented players… Maybe they will pick up Lodge while they are at it…

Wouldn’t surprise me if they did try and get him lol.

• Banned

@Sabre:

@Mashies:

Seems poor behaviour is a pre requisite for getting a run at the Roosters… Guess they would be saving a few $'s on talented players… Maybe they will pick up Lodge while they are at it…

Wouldn’t surprise me if they did try and get him lol.

Odds on I reckon! Either there or under Uncle Wayne at the Broncos and he will probably end up playing for Australia!

Recent Topics