Got stuck in traffic ... near Suncorp

• I work just across the river and the traffic was real bad. It wasn’t until I got over the William Jolly Bridge and onto Petrie Terrace and saw the Titans fans that I realised … it could have been us tonight. :bawling

So close to seeing the Tigers in a final in my hometown. And then I was horribly delayed by the game to boot. Driving down Caxton St hurt tonight.

Best of luck to the Titans tonight anyway. I hope they make the most of it and roll the Broncos.

• Banned

Hope the Tits get smashed! 😈

• How good would that have been MacDougall ? Our first final playing the Donkeys in Brissie. Although tonight probably would have cost me $500, it would have been worth every cent.

• Banned

how come the broncos have got every call their way???

• Broncos are cheating Pricks. I’m glad we’re not playing them. I’d be in a punch up by now.

• Banned

NRL doing their best to get the Broncs to the next round

• Hayne just had a dream …the dream of Knocking on from the kickoff 😆

• Im glad we aren’t playing them as well……it looks like the fix is on tonight.
    Their first 10 points were just flat-out gifts from the refs. The refereeing is disgraceful as usual.
    How was Tony Archer??? Fair dinkum looked like he had been dutchy-ing up the corporate box- he was in space! When asked about the penalty try rule for kicking the ball out he says “well the rule has been in place since the rule has been around”! Really, these f-wits have absolutely no idea what is going on.
    The Broncos really cannot get any more of a rails run by the NRL year after year. They should probably put them in the GF at the start of the season and let every other team compete for the remaining spot.

• @hobbo2803:

Hayne just had a dream …the dream of Knocking on from the kickoff 😆

How funny was that! He thought he was back doing punt returns for the 49ers coz he dropped nearly every one of them as well. Tool he is.

• Banned

Why would the Broncos be getting the rails run against the Hayne plane fuelled NRL darlings?

• @Fade To Black:

@hobbo2803:

Hayne just had a dream …the dream of Knocking on from the kickoff 😆

How funny was that! He thought he was back doing punt returns for the 49ers coz he dropped nearly every one of them as well. Tool he is.

I loved it !

• My god, this is criminal refereeing. Hate the Titans but this is disgraceful. Hope Neil Henry unloads in the press conference.
    Darren Lockyer is a tosser, he has his manky head so far up the Broncos arse he is wearing their large intestine as a balaclava.

• @Flippedy:

Why would the Broncos be getting the rails run against the Hayne plane fuelled NRL darlings?

Are you watching the game? Can’t be if you are asking that question.

• Broncos just given another penalty for dropping the ball.

• Tony “correct decision” Archer will have a hard time explaining some of tonight’s garbage. Between the refereeing tonight and the Wighton charge, Todd Greenback should be looking for a new job

Recent Topics