The bunker

• Supposed to be the rolls Royce of officiating, it is more like a Datsun 180B. The NRL is slowly killing itself. I reckon my kids (4 & 😎 will witness the death of the game first hand

• The reffing tonight has been a disgrace.

They are either cheats or completely inept .

• The police should be looking wider than players in their match fixing investigation. Tonight’s officiating has been criminal and it only takes a couple of penalties at set points of the field on later tackles to manufacture a result

• Dead set criminal

• Wow that’s bad!

• Wow that’s bad!

• Think Sutton’s career will match that of Roger Rogerson

• That first 50 or so minutes was as bad and one-sided refereeing as I have seen in 29 years of watching the game. Disgusting.

• Refereeing needs to be the it’s own investigation . There was some of the most blatant howlers tonight

• Cowboys are gone tomorrow. Another all Qld final next week. Eddie Hayson to referee

• I think the most important thing is that Hayne lost.

• appalling…(refs) a complete joke,players questioned over match fixing the nrl should have a serious look at these clowns,they help determine the outcome of games with out a doubt.

• @Chevy:

appalling…(refs) a complete joke,players questioned over match fixing the nrl should have a serious look at these clowns,they help determine the outcome of games with out a doubt.

The integrity unit should be confiscating the refs mobile phones !

• @hobbo2803:

@Chevy:

appalling…(refs) a complete joke,players questioned over match fixing the nrl should have a serious look at these clowns,they help determine the outcome of games with out a doubt.

The integrity unit should be confiscating the refs mobile phones !

And their whistles.

• I love the NRL and i watch 95% of all games every year but this disgaceful performance of the referees,particularly the bunker makes me wonder if it is all worth while.Obviously the NRL would prefer the Broncos with their massive support to go through and if these referees are retained after all the awful calls they made tonight it only reeks of corruption.I have been watching rugby league for nearly sixty years and i have never seen anything so bad.The only positive point i can find is that had we have beaten the Raiders we would have been on the receiving end of these desperate calls.My blood pressure would never have stood it!

Recent Topics