And They Said Ricky Couldn't Coach

• Now look at him. Coach of the yr.

• He’s certainly made me eat my words, good luck to him

• One good season doesn’t mean he is a good coach. He was garbage at both Cronulla and Eels and bailed out on both clubs when his team started struggling. If there is such a thing as a coward coach then he is the poster-boy for it. Loves getting his brillo haired mug on the telly when he is going ok- once the Raiders start struggling he will scurry away like a cockroach.

• One good season doesn’t mean he is a good coach. He was garbage at both Cronulla and Eels and bailed out on both clubs when his team started struggling. If there is such a thing as a coward coach then he is the poster-boy for it. Loves getting his brillo haired mug on the telly when he is going ok- once the Raiders start struggling he will scurry away like a cockroach.

• Banned

Coach of the year.

• @stryker:

Coach of the year.

Choke of the year!
    Poor Ricky, who’s he gonna blame for this one?!
    Fantastic effort from the Sharks with no Gallen or Wade Graham.
    Suck a fat one Wighton, Leilua, Rapana and co.

• Don’t you love the mock. They lost the moment Hodgson went down

Just as i’m typing, Ennis is mocking the crowd with the viking clap and Jack Bird has his finger to his lips as if to say ‘‘ssshhh’’

• @GNR4LIFE:

Don’t you love the mock. They lost the moment Hodgson went down

Just as i’m typing, Ennis is mocking the crowd with the viking clap and Jack Bird has his finger to his lips as if to say ‘‘ssshhh’’

I can’t imagine any team being cocky about winning the premiership this year. They are a very even bunch of teams.

• Banned

Raiders looked slow in everything they did that second half.
    They may have taken the game lightly knowing they’d get two bites at the cherry.

• Banned

Haha the sharks carrying on like a bunch of Wayne kers…

• @stryker:

They may have taken the game lightly knowing they’d get two bites at the cherry.

Not a chance, they just choked. No team would take it lightly and risk facing an extra week of finals intensity football on the road to the GF.

• @Nelson:

@stryker:

Not a chance, they just choked. No team would take it lightly and risk facing an extra week of finals intensity football on the road to the GF.

They choked big time for saying they had all the Possesion in the first half to only lead by 6 at the break .
    Ricky won’t be happy 😆

• Seems nobody wants to give any credit to the Sharks and blame it on the Raiders choking.
    The Sharks did it the hard way without Gallen and Graham.
    Canberra threw everything at them in the first half and only came up with 12 - 6 scoreline.
    Look what happened when they did the same to us last week…. 😒

• Banned

Sharks defence was awesome. Their attack was average.

• both the raider and sharks made the finals, they deserve to be there.
    wests tigers did not.
    I am looking forward to the day, when wests tigers defend as well as the sharks.

Recent Topics