Josh Hodgson

• Banned

God I wish he was a New South Welshman!

• Someone last week called him the poor mans Robbie lol

I don’t think so.

The best hooker by a mile in the comp this yr. Would just about be winning the Dally M if it wasn’t for a suspension.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Someone last week called him the poor mans Robbie lol

I don’t think so.

The best hooker by a mile in the comp this yr. Would just about be winning the Dally M if it wasn’t for a suspension.

lol poor mans robbie, delusion robbie fans are hilarious 😆

• Banned

He is playing great football and his style of play is what people hated about Robbie lol…

• there goes his season

• Looked like nothing more than a rolled ankle. There might have been a crack.

• Banned

@softlaw:

there goes his season

😮 I know, can you believe it! I shouldn’t have started this thread - talk about putting the mock on 😐

• @Kavi:

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t think so.

Robbie at his peak would have left Hodgson for dead.
    Let’s see if Hodgson plays 13 seasons in the NRL before the comparisons start.

• Banned

@stryker:

He is playing great football and his style of play is what people hated about Robbie lol…

This is 100% correct. Great player and very similar to Robbie. Robbie has lost some pace and that makes Hodgson a better player right now.

• Banned

@Fade To Black:

@Kavi:

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t think so.

It’s not even a close competition at this point. I don’t think Robbie is far behind Hodgson right now.

• @Fade To Black:

@Kavi:

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t think so.

I was talking bout current form

• @Flippedy:

Hull…that’s in QLD.

• i’m a fan. wish he played for us. love his style of play, and as many have said similar to farah at his peak.
    Right now i’d take hodgson over any hooker in the world.
    Raiders season is done if he is out next week imo

• Banned

@wd in perth:

@Flippedy:

Hull…that’s in QLD.

Lol, no doubt they will find a way to get him in the QLD team once Smith retires 😆

• @stevetiger:

@stryker:

This is 100% correct. Great player and very similar to Robbie. Robbie has lost some pace and that makes Hodgson a better player right now.

It’s quite some time since we’ve seen Robbie play like that week in, week out.

Recent Topics